Chapter 58 - We kissed

Hamilton Manor
Lizzie POV

I hum at the soft delicate feeling of her gentle lips touching my skin everywhere on my face except for my lips.

"Despierta preciosa" I hear her low husky morning voice say which makes my stomach flip at the sound.

I smile softly before opening my eyes slowly to meet her soft gaze as she hovers over me.

She smiles warmly down at me before leaning down again to brush her nose against mine before capturing my lips with hers in a soft kiss.

I sigh happily as I bring my hands up to tangle them in her hair, as hers hold onto my waist.

"Good morning" I mumble against her lips making her smile.

She leans back down and takes my bottom lip between hers, nibbling on it lightly making me gasp which allows her to slip her tongue in and explore every corner of my mouth.

I let out a small moan at the feeling of her tongue brushing along mine, we've never kissed like this before and I'm loving every second of it.

Eventually after feeling that things were getting too heated, we pulled away breathless.

"Your so beautiful, you know that" She says softly as she pushes the hair out of my face.

I blush at her words and her raspy voice as I play with baby hairs on the back of her neck.

Before I can even reply to anything, a little fur baby pushes his way in between us and licks my face, making me laugh.

"Hades!" I laugh out.

As I get him to settle down and for me to calm down from laughing, I sit up against the headboard and look to see Y/N now sitting at the end of the bed petting Zeus's head.

"At least he still loves me" She says playfully pouting whilst she pets Zeus.

I chuckle before rolling my eyes and getting up out of bed.

I can tell Y/N has already been in the shower and got freshen up, so I make my way over to her quickly before going to get ready my self.

"Aww, is mama sad?" I tease playfully as I step in between her legs, combing her hair back with my fingers as she looks up at me.

She squints her eyes up at me as they glimmer with an unfamiliar look in them.

She then brings her hands up to rest on either side of my things before slowly sliding them up as she stands up following along with them till she's now towering over me, both hands on either side of my hips.

She devilishly smirks down at me before leaning her head close so her lips ghost over mine.

My breath hitches as I hesitantly wait for her to kiss me, but her smirk widens "Ill go make breakfast" She whispers against my lips before pulling back and walking away.

Tease.

I stand there like a complete idiot until I feel a nudge at my leg making me look down to see Hades waggling his tail whilst he looks up at me.

"Your mamas naughty" I coo down at him before turning to go get washed and ready.

~~~

With a fresh outfit for the day and my make up all done for lunch with my sisters, I head down stairs to follow the amazing smell of food being made in the kitchen.

And just like before, my heart swells at the sight.

I don't know if it's because of that gorgeous kitchen, or the gorgeous women cooking in it.