Chapter 64 - Tell me everything

Hamilton Manor
Lizzie POV

Well today has certainly been eventful, I wish it didn't stress Y/N of course, but it's good to know that everyone is now aware that her and Alycia are no longer together.

Yes I'm not exactly thrilled that the world now knows about us in the way that it happened, but I'm kind of glad everyone knows now....oh wait...

Shit.

Everyone, including-

"You two are together and didn't tell me!?!?" Scarlett shouts as she walks right into Y/N's house without a care in the world.

Me and Y/N who are just casually laying on the couch watching friends, look over to see my Bestfriend standing there, looking directly at me with an unreadable expression.

"Oh yes, please do come in" Y/N sarcastically says with a sigh as she lifts up my legs that were resting on her lap, making me pout as she stands up.

"To be fair you gave me the code to your gate" Scarlett mumbles in reply.

Y/N then chuckles with a shake of her head as she walks over to her.

"It's nice to see you again gorgeous" She greets my bestfriend sweetly as Scarlett kisses her cheek before pulling her down into a hug.

"You too stud" She says smiling up at her, before continuing to slightly glare over at me.

"I'll leave the two Bestfriends to catch up" She directs to the both of us before winking my way and leaving the room with both doggos following after her.

Once she's gone, it's just me and Scar having a very weird staring contest.

Her hands are on her hip and eyebrows raised as she gives me a pointed look.

"What?" I ask shrugging lightly, playing dumb to what she's clearly silently screaming at me with.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me" She sighs out, now pouting a little.

It makes me sad seeing how upset she is by this, so I open my arms for a hug, too lazy to get off this extremely comfy couch.

She lets out a huff before walking over to me sluggishly, as she falls into my arms dramatically.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it wasn't intentional I was honestly just getting use to us first before I even thought about telling anyone else, I also would have told you soon, and definitely before anyone, but the stupid press outed us...in a really shitty way" I huff out as I hug my Bestfriend close.

"Fair, and that whole shit just looked messy, sorry you had to deal with all that" She says leaning back before shifting to sit next to me.

"It's fine, we dealt with it" I sigh out.

She hums in reply "Where's my little pumpkin?" I ask, noticing my niece isn't here with her.

"She wanted to have a daddy daughter day with Colin so he took her to their favourite park" She informs me and I smile at the thought of her little smile.

"Cute" I say with a smile, she hums agreeing with a brighter smile of her own.

"How's the baby making going?" I ask wanting to know how she feels.

"We're taking tests tomorrow so fingers crossed" She mumbles out, and so I reach over and squeeze her hand in mine.

"I'm sure it will go great" I say softly, knowing how easily stressed she can get.