Chapter 89 - Having a moment

Hamilton Manor
Lizzie POV

Scarlett and I both could see that the two goofballs needed a moment for their little reunion so I lead my pregnant bestfriend to the kitchen, knowing she's been telling me about her latest cravings.

"You two looked like you were having fun" She teases as I help sit her down at one of the kitchen island stools.

I roll my eyes as I huff out a laugh.

"Ha ha, we were just having a moment" I say in a mono tone as I walk round to the other side of the island.

I know fine well what scar was implying but honestly that thought has not really crossed my mind.

It has been a while since we were intimate, and maybe that little moment was the closes we've been in a while.

I mean yes, Y/n was in a coma and is going through recovery, but I wonder if she will be ready to be intimate with me again.

God knows I miss her in more ways than she'll know.

"A very steamy moment you mean, sorry we interrupted you" Scarlett says smirking devilishly at me as I bring out some food for lunch.

I roll my eyes as I place the ingredients on the table in front of her.

Was it more than just a moment?

Will she want to try things again soon?

What if Y/N isn't even attracted to me anymore?

"Lizzie?" Scar asks softly, snapping me out of my thoughts, and looking up I can see her worried eyes on me.

I shake my head whilst smiling weakly, mad at myself for even thinking these things.

"You can talk to me you know, about anything" She says making me stop what I was doing.

Sighing out I look back up to see her giving me a knowing look.

She knows me too damn well.

"I just..." I begin to say but look at the open for the kitchen, remembering the two goofballs are in the other room and could over hear, so I quiet my voice down a bit before ranting away to my bestfriend.

"I'm just worried that the accident might have effected mine and Ryders relationship" I admit sheepishly.

"Why...because you haven't had more of a moment together? This thing will take time time Lizzie, it's not like you don't love each other all of a sudden, I mean it's you two come on" She says seriously, making me smile at her words.

"But what if she thinks the same, what if it takes forever because we're both too nervous to do any of that" I say panicking a little again as I start to chop up some of the vegetables.

"Look, if you're this worried, why don't you try romancing her?" She says as she steals a cherry tomato from my chopping tray as if I couldn't see it.

"How do you mean?" I ask genuinely curious as to where she's going with this.

"Well, why not ask her out on a date, take her to dinner and then see how the night takes you, swoon her Lizzie" She says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

Maybe she's right though, maybe creating the moment is what we need instead of waiting for it.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear the sound of crutches and little feet walk across the floor.

Looking over I see the two smiling goofballs enter the room.

"Mommy can I go play with the dogs?" Rose asks excitedly as she runs up to Scarlett.