Chapter 85 - Grace Hamilton

Hamilton Manor
Y/N POV

Today is already feeling so much better than the first day I woke up, today I got to wake up to my fur babies attacking me with so much love that even hades stayed a little bit longer on my side, to then having my beautiful and amazing girlfriend wake me up by her delicate lips on mine.

I'm also getting to see my new niece, Grace today.

Remembering that I never got a chance to meet my older brothers baby girl when I was in Venice, I was desperate to finally meet her when I got a text from him asking how I was.

So as I eagerly wait for Him and his wife to show up with my little niece, I'm currently sitting at the kitchen island as I watch Lizzie make some lunch for us all.

I sit and admire her the whole time with my head resting in my hand as my elbow is propped up on the counter.

She takes a quick glance up and sees my staring, looking back down she starts to smile and the little pink blush on her cheeks doesn't go unnoticed.

"Max is right" I say suddenly, interrupting our little quiet, yet comforting silence we created whilst the dogs play outside.

She furrows her brows as she looks up at me before continuing her chopping at some vegetables "What do you mean?" She asks confused.

"I mean you really have moved in with me" I say catching her off guard completely.

So much so she ends up catching her finger with the knife "ow" she says as she drops the knife from her hands and onto the chopping board, quickly grasping at her finger with her other hand.

I quickly jump up and make sure to hold myself up against the counter so I don't fall as I walk round to her myself.

Grabbing a near by cloth, I take her hand in mine and wrap the cloth around her finger to stop the bleeding.

"I'm sorry, I-I just got distracted I wasn't being careful-" Lizzie says frantically as I check her finger, relief to see it wasn't deep.

"Lizzie it's okay" I say cutting her off, and watch as she sighs.

"I'm sorry" She says as she closes her eyes, making me smile down at the slightly stressed woman.

"I told you it's fine blondie, accidents happ-" I go to reassure her again but she shakes her head as she opens her eyes and looks at me seriously.

"I meant with how I've practically moved myself in like this" She states shamefully as she looks down at her feet.

I smile at her shy state and bring up my free hand to gently place a finger under her chin, lifting her head up so she looks at me properly.

"You don't need to feel bad for doing so" I say honestly, as I stare into her gorgeous green eyes.

"If anything...it saves me from asking..." I say lowly and watch as her face grows confused yet shocked.

My eyes flicker from hers to her lips as I take a deep breath in "But will you?" I ask smiling shyly at her.

"What?" She breathes out with her lips forming into a smile.

"Move in with me?" I ask smiling warmly at her as I bring my hand up to rest against her cheek.

She takes a brief moment to search my eyes and noticed quickly how hers soften whilst her smile grows even wider.

Never once have I felt more sure in something, than I do in this relationship with her.

It's as if all that I was searching for before, I can see clearly in her.