Chapter 13 - Trouble in Paradise

Hamilton Manor
Third Person POV

Alycia wakes up in her and Y/N bed, except it was just her this time. She feels around the bed and when she felt no presence of Y/N, flashes of the night before came flooding back.

She sighs heavily and sits up leaning her back against the headboard as she stares blankly at the bedroom door.

She starts to bite her lip as she rethinks everything that happened last night.

Was she missing something? Was what Y/N saying really true? Does she keep letting her work get in the way?

And just with that thought, her phone on the nightstand beside her started to ring, she reached over and saw her agents name pop up.

"Hey" she says as soon as she answers whilst her brows furrow with confusion to why she's calling at this time.

"Sorry to call so early dear, it's just we got informed earlier that you have to come down to the studios today for some audio adjustments, you know read some lines out into a mic, that kind of thing" she informs her.

"Oh okay, what time do I have to come in?" She asks as she gets up and out of bed also taking note that the dogs are no where in sight,
Ouch.

"Well preferably now dear, we're running on a tight schedule since we're heading back out for the reshoots and all" she reminds her making Alycia sigh heavily at the reminder of the argument again.

"Yeah that's fine I'll be there in half an hour?" She says whilst making her way into the bathroom to get ready.

"Perfect, see you soon dear" her agents says as she hangs up.

Alycia sighs and looks at herself in the mirror now noticing the mascara from the night before has been smudged and ruined from her crying.

She takes a deep breath in and gets herself ready for the day.

~~~

Once she's all dressed and ready to leave, she stops at the front door and turns around and cautiously walks over to the guest bedroom that she assumes you are in.

She gently opens the door to see you sprawled out on the bed sleeping flat on your stomach, with either dog on each side resting their heads on your back as if to keep you safe.

She smiles sadly at the sight, before quietly making her way into the room, as she enters the two dogs heads springs up and watch her come closer to you.

She puts her finger against her lips as if to tell the dogs to stay quiet as she makes her way to your side.

The dogs seem to let her do whatever as they rest their heads back on your body.

Alycia then gently leans over stroking the hair away from your face before placing a gentle kiss to your forehead.

She pulls away and leaves the room, she makes sure to leave a sticky note on the fridge saying she's out for work and will be back later.

And then she was off...

Y/N POV

I stir awake from the feeling of someone licking my face, I chuckle knowing exactly who it is.

I shift my face to hide it in my pillow "Hades stop, I'm up" I laugh into the pillow when I feel him trying to get closer to me.

Hades has always been more of the mischievous one, suits his name I guess, he always likes to wake me up like this either to play or it's because his brother is still asleep, so he decides he wants me up too just to be awake with him.