Chapter 41 - You like her

Olsen Twins House
Lizzie POV

It's the next day and last nights events still plays on a loop in my head.

I wake up in the guest room I've been staying in, and reach over to my nightstand to grab my phone.

And just like yesterday, no response.

I sigh heavily and fall back onto the bed as I stare up at the ceiling.

I close my eyes rubbing at my forehead from the constant headache of trying to find out what I can do to help.

Realising that trying to get her to text me back or call isn't going to work, so I decided to send another voicemail saying what I know she'd say to me.

So sitting up I hesitantly ring her phone again and of course it goes straight to voicemail, I clear my throat before hearing the beep.

"Hey...it's me again, I know you're hurting...but, your not alone okay? I'm here, I'll always be here" I say ending with my voice almost in a whisper.

Hanging up, I let the phone fall to my lap as I bring my hands to harshly rub my eyes, trying to get rid of this horrible feeling stirring in me.

Just then my phone starts ringing, instantly shooting my hands away from my face I look down only to be disappointed that it's not who I thought it was.

"Hey" I say answering it.

"Hiya hun, that's Shakman saying filming is back on starting tomorrow" My agent Katie says.

Filming, right.

Totally didn't forget about that.

"Great, sounds good" I say trying to sound more cheery.

"Alright and one more thing, we managed to get in contact with Ryder Hamilton's team, and we've all sorted those articles now" She informs me, and honestly I forgot about that too.

"Wow great, thanks Katie" I say my voice sounding uncertain.

"Just doing my job, ok I'll let you go now ok, I'll speak to you later" She says goodbye.

"Yeah, see ya" I say tiredly before hanging up.

And just then there's a knock at the door making me look up to see MK walking in.

"Morning sleepy head" She smiles at me before walking over to stand at the end of the bed.

"Hey, why you dressed all fancy?" I ask after taking in her outfit.

"Me and Ashley are going to New York for a few days remember? For the Row meetings?" She says looking confused on how I forgot.

I groan and place my hands over my face, falling back in the bed with a dramatic sigh.

"I totally forgot" I say annoyed at how I'm forgetting so much.

"What's going on with you? Usually your on top of everything?" She asks as she looks at me curiously.

"I've just had a lot on my mind I guess" I sigh out, removing my hands from my face.

"I understand that it was hard for you or whatever, but aren't you over Robbie by now?" She asks clearly thinking that's what's up.

"What? Of course I am, that's not what's bothering me though" I say shaking my head no as I get annoyed by the mention of his name.

"Well...what's wrong then?" She asks more softly, probably from hearing the frustration in my voice.