Chapter 10 - Goodnight Elizabeth

Maybourne Beverly Hills
Y/N POV

As I'm waiting for Alycia to come back from the restroom I spot Scarlett at the bar again, so I make my way over.

"Hola de nuevo" I say as I lean against the bar table beside her.

She turns to face me and smiles "Oh hi, it's nice to see you again" she greets me kindly.

"I forgot to say before but my daughter loves you, her and my husband watches all your races" she informs me as take a seat beside her.

"Wow really? That's awesome, me and my dad would watch races together when I was younger too, it's what got me into racing actually, the first time he ever took me to a race was the first ever Mercedes championship" I tell her as I smile at the memories of my father and I.

"That's really sweet, and yes she loves you, we haven't had the chance to take her to one of your races yet since you've been in different countries with them, but she still watches them all with her stepdad" she tells me and my heart almost bursts with cuteness.

"How old is she?" I ask wanting to know more about my little super fan.

"She's seven turning eight this Tuesday actually" she tells me and an instant light bulb goes off.

"Well I wish her all the best birthday wishes" I tell her genuinely with a warm smile which she returns.

"Thank you, Lizzie was right you are a charmer" she says making me blush a little.

I laugh a little then look around for the woman. "Where is Miss Olsen anyway?" I ask.

"Right here" the familiar voice says coming behind us.

I turn around and see the beautiful woman herself.

"Scarlett here was telling me you find me charming" I tease with a smirk on my face.

She blushes lightly which I'm glad I catch as she sends a glare towards her Bestfriend "I'm sure she is" she says through a fake smile making me chuckle.

Just then I spot Alycia coming out of the restroom and looks around for me "I'll catch up with you later?" I ask both of them but say it towards Elizabeth as I stand up ready to go over to Alycia.

"Yes, I'll try and catch you a goodbye" she tells me as I walk away smiling at her.

I wave goodbye and walk over to my fiancé, once she sees me walking her way she sends a smile at me.

"Want to dance once more with me my love before we go?" I ask as I hold my arm out for her to take.

"Always darling" she says smiling up at me taking my arm in hers.

*lizzie POV*

I feel as if though I should of said something, but at last it was not my place to, I just hope that Alycia will tell her herself.

~~~

Its now becoming the end of the party and I have honestly had an amazing time, not only did I have fun with my friends and danced my heart out, I got to make a new friend that I hope to keep close touch with as I can't stop thinking about her.

And maybe that wasn't such a good thing since by the time we began to say our goodbyes and leave, I get a text from Robbie reminding me of what I have to deal with when getting home.

As I read the text over and over again standing outside whilst I wait for Scarlett to phone her driver to come around and pick us up, I can't help but dread going home knowing that he is back there.

I really don't want to ruin this perfect night by having to deal and argue with him.

But as I contemplate I feel someone stand next to me so I look up to be greeted by that same smile and soft eyes I can't seem to get out of my head.

"I just wanted to say goodnight and how lovely it was to meet you" she says kindly to me making me smile wider.

"It was really nice meeting you as well, I hope we can talk again soon" I say trying to slip in that I want to be friends.

"I'm sure we will" she says as she sees Alycia putting her coat on standing waiting for her.

She turns back to face me giving me a kind smile "Have a goodnight Elizabeth" she says having her accent come out a little.

"Goodnight Y/N" I say giving her the same smile in return.

I watch as she hooks her arm around her fiancé waist and walk away, either Alycia has told her and their fine, or she's planning to tell her tonight.

Either way, I think the end of her night is going to be a lot better than mine...

———————————————————————
Sorry it's super short but the longer chapters will come back soon, I just wanted to get the party out of the way.

Anyway, next chapter will have angst with Robbie and Alycia, so look forward to that 😈

Cee ya beautiful sexy people later;)