Chapter 15 - Talk to him

The Row Studio
Lizzie POV

I just had to get another opinion on this whole thing, and maybe then I can find a way to fix this, to fix us.

I walk into the building and go straight up to the front desk where a young woman types away into her laptop.

"Hi Claire" I greet the lady taking her out of her focus and bring it on to me.

"Oh hi Miss Olsen, I didn't know you were coming in today?" She greets me kindly.

"Well it was kinda a last minute thing, I was just wondering if they are in?" I ask wanting to see my sisters.

"Uhh yes I believe they are in the photo shoot room on the third floor" she says after checking on her laptop.

"Great, thank you" I smile grateful before saying goodbye and heading to my sisters.

As I make my way to the room I start to hear shouting and camera flashes.

"No seriously, are you crazy or just stupid" MK shouts at Ashley who is fixing the trousers on the model.

"If we put a trim here then the whole pattern will overlap and will look ridiculous" Ashley shouts back after fixing the outfit up.

I smile from where I stand just being amused by watching my sisters bicker with each other who have yet to notice me.

"You are so irritating sometimes you know tha-" Ashley begins to say but stops when she sees me standing at the door.

"Lizzie!" She squeals before running towards me and tackles me into a hug.

"Not that I'm glad to see you but what are you doing here?" MK says as she walks over and pulls me into a hug.

"I really need your advice" I say with a sad smile.

They take the hint and MK snaps her fingers sending the model away, they then lead me over to sit down on one of the many large couches they have spread out.

"So what's up?" Ashley asks as she sits beside me and Mk sits in front of us on the coffee table.

"It's Robbie" I begin to say but get cut off when MK let's out a big dramatic sigh.

"What the fuck has he done?!" She asks annoyed, MK has never really liked Robbie but I always made her make an effort with him to please me.

"Shush, let her tell us" Ashley scoffs at her, making MK roll her eyes.

"Well...lately things have been different, he's been different, I don't know...I thought it was just because with him being on tour and me with filming that we've both been super busy" I begin to tell them but pause to think about it which they stay quiet for, to let me continue.

"...So things have been kinda distant, but when I try to get close with him again it's like he can't be bothered or there's something he isn't telling me" I explain my confused feelings and wait for them to share their opinion.

"You don't think he's cheating do you?" Ashley asks taking me by surprise.

"What?! No of course not! He would never he....he's not like that" I says defensive but as I continue the thought rattles my brain.

"Hey, hey look at me!" MK tells me making me look at her.

"We don't know that's what happening alright, there could be many other reasons for why he's acting this way" she try's to reassure me whilst sending a glare to MK for saying the idea.