Chapter 24 - What do you want

Hamilton Manor
Y/N POV

After dropping Lizzie off I drove back home to be greeted by an amazing smell coming from my kitchen.

And as usual when I step into my home I'm trampled by my babies giving me all the love that I'm back.

"I was only away for little while" I coo at them before standing up and walking towards the amazing smell.

And to my surprise I see Luke my youngest brother in the kitchen chatting away with Alycia as she cooks with Sarah by her side, but before I walk in and present my self, I almost collapsed backwards due to someone kicking the back of my knee.

I luckily grab onto the side of the wall to hold myself up as I look behind me to see a giggling Lucie.

"I fucking hate when you do that" I sigh out annoyed.

"I fucking love when I do that" She laughs out making me roll my eyes.

"Since when was he back?" I question pointing to Luke who's still chatting away to the other two.

"Last night, wanted to surprise you since he's officially on spring break" She informs me as she flings an arm around my shoulder.

"We need to talk" She tells me looking at me a bit too seriously.

"Why? Something wrong?" I ask sounding worried.

She opens her mouth going to say something but looks over to the three in the kitchen and decides to pull me away into one of the living rooms.

"Why're you being weird?" I ask as I watch her flop down on to my large L-Shape couch in the main living room.

"Alycia said that the wedding is being pushed back again when we had asked her about it" She says bluntly.

I gulp nervously knowing I was suppose to call my sisters when we had the talk, but in all honesty it didn't slip my mind, I just couldn't face the fact that I will be getting a severe chat from Mia about it.

I look down to the floor sadly "Y/N what the hell?" She scolds quietly as she reaches out and pulls me down to sit beside her as I hide my face in my hands.

"I know I know, but I just couldn't say no to her" I sigh out lifting my head from my hands looking at her worriedly.

She gives me a pointed look as I groan and fling my head back so I lay down on the couch starring up at the ceiling.

"Mia is gonna flip" She reminds me making me scrunch up my face at the reminder.

"Look it's complicated okay, but she still wants to get married, she just wants to do a last few movie things before we do" I sigh out bringing my hand up to pinch the bridge if my nose.

Today was so perfect, I had gotten to know Elizabeth so much more and I couldn't be more happier with the way she made me smile and forget about all my worries.

And now I'm having to come back home and deal with the reality that my life is a bit if a mess.

"Okay forget about what she wants for a minute, what do you want?" She asks me.

I drop my hand to my side and think deeply for moment at my sisters words.

All I really want is for Alycia to be my wife, I want to be able to wake up with her in my arms, to spend all day with her, to be able to be by her side whenever she needs me.

Not to be a million miles away from her, and to feel like it's just me who wants to do all the big relationship things in life.

I want to have a big wedding with all our family and friends, I want to move to a better home somewhere more private, so maybe our kids can run around with the dogs whenever they'd like.