Chapter 67 - Ready for Venice

Hamilton Manor
Y/N POV

Waking up to the sun beaming down on my face makes me close my eyes instantly as I roll to lay on my stomach instead.

And when my face hits the pillow, it's also when last night hits me.

A smile instantly grows on my face as I open my eyes back up, and turn my face to the right, a sight that I never thought I'd love so much comes into view.

A very naked Lizzie that only has a thin bed sheet covering just at her hips, sleeping very peacefully beside me on her stomach.

Her face is already facing me as she snores ever so quietly, and my god is this a sight to see.

She's so perfect and so was last night.

I sit up onto my elbows, leaning my body slightly over hers and lean down to kiss her shoulder, before leading a trail of kisses down her spine, making her groan lightly.

Flashes of her moaning my name as I sit between her legs go through my mind, making me smirk against her back.

"You're thinking about it aren't you?" She grumbles out, her voice croaky.

My smirk widens into a smile as I place one last kiss to her shoulder blade, before I shift to lay back on my stomach beside her.

"Of course I am" I say lowly with a small smirk.

She smiles at my words before slowly opening her eyes to meet mine.

"Me too" She hums with a warm smile.

I reach my hand over and push some hair out of her face, and trace my finger over her facial features, admiring how perfect she is.

"Last night was everything to me" She breathes out as she turns onto her side, letting me get a full display of her chest.

My marks are placed everywhere, the sight making me feel almost proud as I continue my stare.

She suddenly places a hand over my eyes making me laugh out loud as I hear her giggling "Stop staring you perv" She jokes through her giggles.

"So I can bite them but not look at them?" I challenge, remembering one of her many requests last night.

She's silent for a second before she takes her hand away and lays back on her stomach, hiding her face into the pillow.

However her face isn't fully covered so I can see the deep blush on her cheeks making me laugh again as I lean over and start tickling her.

"Stop!" She squeals through her giggles as she shifts around to get out of my hold.

I some how managed to get fully on top of her, with her laying on her back looking right up at me as I hold her hands either side of her head.

We both have the biggest grins on our faces as we try to calm down from laughing.

I get a little too lost in her gorgeous eyes that she squeezes my hands a little to get my attention back.

"Last night meant everything to me too" I whisper, as I slowly lean down to capture her soft lips with mine.

I let go of her hands and smile when she instantly tangles her fingers into my hair.

We pull away with lazy smiles until she gasps suddenly scaring me a little "Can I see it now?" She asks excitedly making me confused.

I don't even get a chance to speak when she pushes me off her so I land back on my stomach, and feel her straddle my back.

Her cold hands touch my back as she moves my hair out of the way, making me realise what she meant.