Chapter 28 - The two goofballs

Scarletts House
Lizzies POV

"Hi" Y/N says as she smiles brightly down at Rose.

Who is currently silent as ever which is odd for the little girl who loves to talk non stop, not to mention she hasn't moved a single muscle since she arrived.

I'm starting to wonder if she'll pass out or not.

"That's Ryder Hamilton, holy shi-" Colin begins to mutter in pure shock but Scarlett lightly hits him in the chest before he can swear.

"Y-your Ryder H-Hamilton" Rose finally speaks stuttering on her words as she looks up at her.

Y/N chuckles at her state before crouching down at her level "And you must be the birthday girl, your Aunty Lizzie has told me so much about you I just had to come see my little super fan for myself" She says with a toothy grin.

The sight in front of me is making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I don't know why but I like it.

"Y-your Ryder Hamilton" Rose breathes out still in shock which makes Y/N chuckle lowly.

I bite my lip trying to contain the stupid grin I have on my face from all this.

"That I am" Y/N says with a nod and smile.

Suddenly Rose whips her head around and looks straight to her mom.

"Mom! Ryder Hamilton's at our door!" She says excitedly making us all laugh.

"I know baby, are you going to invite her in or let her stand there all day" Scarlett teases as she smiles brightly at Rose.

Rose turns back around and grabs Y/N's hand pulling her inside as her tiny hands pushes the big door closed.

"Are you really friends with my Aunty?" Rose asks excitedly looking up at her, whilst her small hand is still wrapped around two of Y/N's fingers.

"Of course, your Aunty is one of my good friends" She tells her with a smile that makes her bounce up and down a little, clearly over the moon that's she's here.

"Do I really get to see you race tomorrow?" She asks quickly making Y/N smile.

"Even better, you get to see the car up close yourself" Y/N says making her jump up and down.

Rose suddenly gasps loudly before using her other hand to grab a fist full of Y/N's T-shirt and begins to pull her along with her "I have to show you my room, I have all of the Hamilton championship cards on my wall, my step dad Colin who's that man over there by the way helped me collect them all and put them up, come see!" She rambles out excitedly making us all laugh at her excitement.

"Rose hunny, why don't we say hi first yeah?" Scarlett says stopping Rose from dragging Y/N away, but from the looks of it Y/N didn't mind at all which is very cute.

"Then can I show her my room?" Rose asks her mom sweetly.

Scar nods her head yes with a smile as Rose let's go of Y/N T-shirt but still has her grip around her fingers.

Scarlett is the first to approach Y/N "It's good to see you again and thank you for coming, you can clearly see how much this means to her" Scar says to her as she gives her a quick side hug.

Y/N chuckles as they break away from the hug "It's no problem really, I'm glad to be here so thank you for letting me" Y/N says sweetly as she smiles down at the overly excited girl still clutching at her fingers.