Chapter 54 - Vamos a cocinar

Hamilton Manor
Y/N POV

As weird as it may sound, I'm actually over the moon she's staying with me.

It means I get to see her more and maybe get the courage to tell her how I feel, I mean the almost kiss kinda gave it away, but I want to do it right, and I'm honestly scared, I'm scared to fall in love again, but with Lizzie she makes it feel so easy to.

We're currently driving to hers to grab some of her things she'll need for staying a week with me.

And as we're driving there, we of course held up our little tradition of carpool karaoke, singing along to Ain't nobody by Chaka Khan.

"AIN'T NOBODY, LOVES ME BETTER..." We sing to the song blasting away in my car as we pull up outside of her house.

We laugh out happily as the song comes to an end and unbuckle our seatbelts to get out.

I laugh at how she skips to the door, clearly happy in her own little world.

I follow soon behind her as she unlocks the door, and she was right, the place is filled with construction tools and ripped up floor boards.

"Wow" I say before letting a puff of air out as I close her front door behind us.

"I know right, look at what they did to my floors" She pouts adorably.

I laugh a little at her facial expression before hooking my arm around her shoulder and kiss the side of her head as I lead her up the stairs so she can pack her stuff.

~~~

As she packs up her suit case, I wonder around her living room looking at her photos on the wall and fireplace.

She looks so happy in them, it's probably because she's with her sisters or friends, but I can tell it's because she's got this same smile in all of them, her real smile.

Not the one I've noticed she uses in press or on carpet walks.

The one she uses when she's with me.

As I stare at one on top of the fireplace, smiling at how cute she looks in front of the Eiffel Tower, I suddenly hear a thud from behind me.

Looking back I see her trying to carry this big ass suit case down the stairs.

I quickly rush over there grabbing it from her and laugh as she lets out a huff when she sees how easy it is for me to carry.

"Thank you" She mumbles out as we walk down the stairs.

"No problem" I say sending her a sweet smile before we head out to the car again.

As she locks her door, I go and put her suit case in the trunk.

Once I close it shut, I notice she's standing by her side of car looking at me cutely as she swings back and forth on the heal of her feet, her hands clasp together as she smiles over at me.

I chuckle lowly and I smile as I walk up to her, knowing exactly why she's acting like this.

And so like every time before, I open the door for her and smile when she smiles warmly up at me in thanks.

I shake my head with a smile as I shut her door and jog round to my side of the car.

~~~