Chapter 12 - I must of forgot

Lizzies House
Lizzie POV

"Do you want me to go in with you?" Scarlett asks taking a hold of my hand as we are still sitting in the car in my driveway.

I smile gratefully at her and squeeze her hand back "Thank you but I don't want to keep you away any longer from Colin and Rose" I reassure her.

"Don't be silly, but if your sure I can wait out here for a bit longer" she offers and I swear we can literally hear the eye roll from the driver.

"I'm sure, I'll text you later okay" I reassure her before pulling her in for a quick side hug.

I wave at the car before walking up to my door, since he told me he's already in I don't need to unlock it.

I smile one more time at the car before entering and shutting the door behind me, The living room light is on and I can hear some faint sounds of the tv playing.

As I walk into the room I see him passed out on the couch, Oh hell no! I did not just spend the whole day worrying about him just for him to sleep it off, No. we are having this discussion now!

I quickly walk into the kitchen grab a glass from the cupboard and make sure to fill it up with cold water.

I then make my way back into the living room and Chuck the water on him springing him awake.

He jumps up and gasp for air whilst wiping the water from his eyes, he then looks at me and sees the now empty glass in my hand.

"WHAT THE FUCK I S WRONG WITH YOU!?" He shouts at me whilst trying to get the water out of his ear.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?! No what the fuck is wrong with you?! You've been MIA all day, you missed Chris birthday party which you were suppose to be my date to, and I find out you've been passed out on Graham's couch all day and then find you doing the same thing here!?!?!" I shout at him feeling the anger in me bubble up.

"We were out drinking the night before, I told you that!" He shouts at me trying to defend his situation.

"And that's fine! What's not fine is you not even bothering to call or even text your fiancé saying that your going to crash at you friends place rather than leave me here worrying sick about you! Thinking you were dead somewhere in a ditch or something, and to make things worse you leave it to your friend to tell me that your still breathing instead of telling me yourself!!" I practically scream at him.

"Alright! alright...I'm sorry okay, I know I should of called you I was just tired after practice and then the guys decided to get drinks so I must of forgot" He says calmly whilst fanning his hands as if to calm me down.

"No that's not good enough! You can't just blame this on a ' I forgot' bullshit!!" I shout and he winces at my volume, clearly he's still in a hangover so I don't dare to speak quitter, just let the fucker get a worse headache.

"I said I was sorry! What more do you want me to do!?!" He shouts clearly getting angry himself, which he has no right to.

"I WANT YOU TO BE A BETTER FIANCÉ!" I scream at him, getting so worked up on this whole thing I didn't even realise my eyes started to gloss over.

Hating this feeling I sigh and take of my heals before turning to walk to the bedroom.

"Since you love passing out on couches so much you can sleep on ours tonight" I tell him with out giving a second glance as I slam my bedroom door shut.

Fuck I hate this, why is everything turning to shit with us?

Did I do something wrong, is it because the whole "honeymoon phase" thing is over? Why is he being so distant with me now?

I'm so tired of being the one to make an effort in this relationship, I just wish it was like the old days where he would send me flowers when I was away or would always try to hold my hand no matter where we were.

But now all he does is give me a kiss on the cheek and a goodnight, we haven't even had sex in almost 2 months, I get that we're both busy, but there has definitely been moments where he could if just thrown me on the bed and take me right there and then, is that to much too ask?....

———————————————————————
Sorry it's a little short but I thought it was best to end it there.

Anyway the next one is the morning after the arguments 🤔

Cee ya beautiful sexy people later;)