Chapter 99 - Just a week

Hamilton Manor
Y/N POV
⚠️Smut⚠️

After yesterday's events, I'm feeling rather proud of myself, I even had the confidence to drive back home.

It was a little scarier being around other drivers again, but I put myself through the process of what got me through yesterday and it seems to work.

I know Mrs Harris will love that one.

Right now though, I'm not so sure I'm feeling all too happy as I watch Lizzie pack up her suit case.

Her last few days of filming is in London and then it's a wrap on Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness.

She's been keeping me updated on how it's been going and honestly sometimes I just make her tell me about it all over again so I can hear how happy she gets when she discusses it.

"Are you sure you can't come with me?" She asks for the fifth time this week, I laugh at her adorable pout.

"My love you'll be gone for just a week, there's no point on flying us both there, plus I have a meeting coming up with Toto Wolf that I can't miss" I tell her once more as I stand up from my spot on the bed, walking over to her to kiss her cute pout away.

She nods understandingly, knowing what I've said is right and that it's only going to be a week away from each other.

"I know it's just...what if something happens, what if you need me and I can't be there for you, what if you have another panic attack?" She says pointedly, looking up at me worriedly.

I place my hands on her arms, rubbing them comfortingly to try calm her down.

"And if it happens, I will call you" I remind her, knowing that she will want me to call her regardless.

She still looks a little hesitant but nods anyway, sighing heavily before dropping her head forward so her forehead rests against my sternum.

I chuckle lowly before wrapping my arms round her shoulders, kissing the top of her head.

"Trust me my love, I don't want you to go either" I say holding her tighter.

"But it's only for a week?" She mumbles lowly, still keeping her face against my chest.

"It's only for a week" I repeat her words in confirmation.

She huffs out a breath before pulling back a little, looking up at me cutely.

I smile down at her, before kissing her passionately only to break the kiss with a smirk when I feel her lips curl up into a smirk of her own.

That's when I feel her hands slowly slide up my shirt, the feeling of her fingertips glide against the skin of my abdomen causing goosebumps.

"I love you so much Ryder" She whispers, the feeling of her lips moving slightly against mine as she talks.

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

Her flight isn't until another hour so..."Show me how much" I demand lowly.

I hear the small gasp she lets out before looking down to see her bite her lip.

Her fingers now going down to grasp my belt, feeling her fingers work at getting it undone.

I continue to smirk down at her as she pulls my belt out of my jeans, placing it down onto the bed before grabbing the end of my shirt, tugging at it before I lift my arms up, helping her pull it above and over my head.

Tossing it aside I watch as she lets her eyes wonder over my now bare torso, her eyes blown out fully as she looks over me like I'm her prey.

She then hooks her fingers into my jeans, tugging me forward until I'm flushed against her.