Chapter 72 - Her dreams

Isola Santa Cristina
Lizzie POV

"I can't believe you're pregnant" I sigh out happily as I smile down at my phone screen, currently on FaceTime with Scarlett.

"I know, I feel like it hasn't really hit me yet you know? Like I've seen the tests, I went to the doctors and got them to confirm it, and yet I still don't quite believe it's real" Scar says rambling away from her end.

"Maybe it takes time, how was the first time like with rose?" I ask as I set my phone onto the kitchen island as I start to make lunch for today.

Y/N is off to a meeting in the city so it's just me and the fur babies until she arrives back.

"A lot, I knew right away because my morning sickness sucked with her, but with baby number 2, I haven't felt anything yet" She states as I start to chop up some mini tomatoes for our salad.

"Well maybe you haven't felt anything for baby 2 yet, this one might be easier or will just take some time for you to truly feel the effects" I suggest with a slight shrug.

"Yeah I guess...what are you making?" She asks after a moment of thinking as she watches me chop away.

"Making Ryder and I some salad for when she comes back" I share easily with a smile.

"God you're so in love" She scoffs playfully making me laugh.

"Isn't it like 3 am there for you? Why are you calling me at this time?" I point out our time differences.

"Cause I knew this would be the only time I could talk to you without you and Ryder being naked or just generally being all over each other" She states making me scoff.

"I'm hanging up now" I say shaking my head at her cheeky grin.

"Bye Lizzie" She laughs out.

"Bye meanie" I say smiling and giggling as I hang up.

I love my Bestfriend.

Just as I finish up the salad the front door opens and shuts, and I laugh at the two sets of paws rushing to get to the front room.

"Hello my babies! Hello hello!" I hear her voice as the dogs cry with excitement that she's back home.

I smile at the sound before continuing to set up some plates.

I failed however to hear her creep up behind me until I gasp when her arms wrap around me from behind.

She holds me close to her as she kisses my shoulder, making me close my eyes as I lean back into her.

I hum at the feeling of her lips travelling up to my neck.

Her arms slide apart until her hands rest on either of my hips, her thumbs rubbing into my sides making me sigh again at the feeling.

"Te he echado de menos mi amor" She mutters against my skin which tickles me, making me giggle and squirm in her hold.

She laughs and places one last kiss to my head before she moves away to sit at the opposite side of the island.

"So how was your meeting?" I ask as smiling warmly at her whilst continuing to plate up the food.

"Just the same usual stuff, Wolf and the team is here so I sat with them- Oh! I completely forgot to say" She exclaims excitedly making me smile bright at her happy face.