Chapter 69 - Instagram again

Venice
Y/N POV

The rest of the flight literally flew by, after our little moment in joining the mile high club, we got seated in the living area.

And so for the first few hours, we just decided to continue watching friends whilst cuddled up on the couch, the dogs laying at our feet.

And around lunchtime we got the stewardess to bring us some grilled cheese sandwiches, and some kibble for the fur babies.

After lunch the two babies passed out again so Lizzie and I decided to play some card games at the table.

"You cheated!" Lizzie exclaims dramatically as she throws her deck of cards on the table.

How I'm apparently cheating in snap? is beyond me.

"Hunny you say that every time we play, there's literally no way for me to cheat!" I laugh out and watch as she huffs and crosses her arms over her chest.

Yeah let's just say she was pouting for about an hour, until I gave her a bunch of kisses and cuddles which seemed to bring the smile right back on her face.

It then turned to dinner time and we had a very yummy plate of spaghettini bolognese, we then decided to just call it a night early since we desperately wanted time to kill and hoped it would be close to landing soon when we woke up.

And fortunately for us it happened.

So now after landing at the airport and getting our luggage ready to go, we said our thanks and goodbyes to the captain and stewardess, and made our way over to the assigned driver for us.

And that's where we are now, Lizzie and I sitting in the back of the car with the dogs sat in the seat between us as we drive to the peer where our boat to the island is.

It's around 7pm in La but 4am here so the time difference is going to be something we have to get used to.

"What do you think the press is saying about us?" Lizzie asks out of no where making me turn my head to look at her.

She's watching out the window with a thoughtful look to her face.

"I dunno...I don't usually like to check, but I can check the press if you'd want to know?" I suggest, hoping that it would somewhat ease her mind.

She turns her head to face me now and thinks for a moment before nodding her head slowly with a soft smile.

"Please, I just want to know how the marvel fans are taking it you know? They'd seem like they'd be really thrilled about this sort of thing, you know me dating a woman and all" She says stammering a little on her words.

It makes me confused of why she's nervous about this, but the shy smile she's giving me gave it away "Unless that's not what I'm doing? Is it? Dating I mean?" She questions nervously and it makes my heart sore, I smile warmly over at her as I reach my hand round the dogs to hold hers in mine.

"I'd like to think so, but could you ask me that question again when we get to the villa?" I ask hoping she'll take the hint that I want to ask her in a better place and a better way than in the back of this car, I also may or may not have something planned at the villa.

She smiles brightly at me and I can see her shoulders deflate a little as she nods her head whilst squeezing my hand.

"But back to the previous thing, if you think your fans would like the idea of you dating a woman then maybe the press will be good" I say hopefully.