Chapter 71 - Monza Circuit

Isola Santa Cristina
Lizzie POV

If you were to tell past me that I would be waking up not only on a secluded island in a gorgeous villa in the middle of Venice, but I would also be fully naked and cuddled up to the worlds number one formula1 driver Y/N Ryder Hamilton.

Then I thought you'd be crazy, that there's no way my life could be that perfect.

And yet here I am, admiring the still sleeping girl beside me, the sleeping girl who I'm utterly in love with and get to call mine.

She is laying on her stomach as I trace my finger up and down her bare back.

I watch with a smile as my finger traces along with the snake that's wrapped around the sword of her tattoo.

Feeling my finger brush along her smooth skin as she continues to sleep peacefully.

The dogs didn't come upstairs from their spot on the couch last night so I'm assuming they're still sound asleep, giving us the best opportunity to have that bombass sex she promised.

I bite my lip as I shift to lay my bare chest onto her back so I can lean over and whisper into her ear.

"Baby?" I murmur into her ear before placing a soft kiss to it.

She groans lowly and shifts a little making me smile.

"Baby wake up" I husk as I continue to place kisses over the side of her face.

"Elizabeth it's too early" She croaks out with her morning voice making a familiar flutter feeling occur below my stomach.

"It's literally late in the afternoon, we slept in" I say as I lean my body further into hers.

"What?" She asks, confusion laced in her husky voice.

"It's later in the day and I was promised some bombass sex when I woke up" I tease lowly before I nibble down onto her earlobe.

She chuckles lowly as she shifts her face to hide into the pillow where her arms are tucked under.

I smile at the sound and start to bite down onto her shoulder before trailing bites down her back.

I hear her laugh into the pillow making me giggle and smile as I move back to let her flip around.

"Quit biting me blondie" She warns teasingly as I bite my lip looking down at her as I straddle her stomach.

"But I like biting what's mine" I say lowly as my hands travel up and down her stomach, feeling the light bumps her abs make.

"What's yours huh?" She queries with a raised eyebrow and a slight smirk on her lips.

I nod slowly with a cheeky smile on my face as her hands travel up and down my thighs, her thumb teasingly brushes along the inside of them.

The tension in the air shifts immediately when my body twitches at her soft touch.

A smirk grows onto her lips as she stops the movements of her hands.

She slowly sits up and wraps her arms around my waist, pulling me impossibly closer.

I let out a quiet yet audible moan at the feeling of my hips flushed with hers.

"I have to say, I do like the sleeping naked idea, it certainly makes my morning a whole lot better" She teases lowly as she holds me close.

I hum with a soft smile on my face as I comb my fingers through her hair, avoiding eye contact so I don't blush any further.

"Is my girl acting all shy now" She teases and I can hear the smirk in her voice as she makes me bounce up and down a little in her lap, as I try to hide the fact my face is turning bright red at her words.