Chapter 36 - Marvin Gaye

La Grand Prix
Y/N POV

After the ice bath I took a warm shower and got properly cleaned up before putting on the outfit I had packed and brought with me.

After gathering all of my things from in my personal room, I make my way up to the room my family are in before going out to do interviews

As I enter the room I instantly notice the large group of people missing, the only people left are Sarah, Lucie, Elizabeth and Max.

And boy is that a site to see, all four of them are sitting around one of the tables laughing and chatting away.

One laugh in particular makes my heart swell at the sound, as I approach them I see the glowing smile on Elizabeth's face making me smile uncontrollably at it.

"What are you lot laughing at?" I ask and watch them all turn and smile up at me.

"We were telling Lizzie that time you got so drunk at the nightclub you ended up coming home wearing all of your clothes inside out and backwards" Sarah says giggling a little at every word.

I roll my eyes as they all start laughing again "I can't believe you two are still going on about that" I sigh out pointing to Lucie and Sarah.

"Oh come on, it wasn't as funny as that time you came home with your underwear on the outside of your jeans" Lucie laughs out.

Me and Sarah both draw confused expressions to our faces.

"Lucie that was you" I point out confused.

She looks off into the distance trying to remember "Ooh yeah" She says realising dumbly.

The rest of us chuckle at her before the group stands up from the table ready to go.

Elizabeth then walks over to me and smiles warmly "You look nice" She says kindly looking over my outfit.

"Thank you" I say smiling softly at her.

"I take it this is better than the sweaty style?" I joke with a smirk making her laugh warmly as she playfully hits my shoulder.

She hums softly as she nods her head with a smile "Definitely" she says biting her lip to contain her smile.

I chuckle in return before we just hold on to the remaining eye contact without saying another word.

Narrator POV

Little did Y/N or Lizzie know, but Sarah, Lucie and Max were watching the whole situation with surprised yet sly smirks on their faces.