Chapter 68 - Mile high club

LA airport
Y/N POV

You know when you get the overwhelming feeling of pure joy and happiness, that it makes your whole body feel all giddy like your a kid on Christmas morning...

Well that's exactly how I feel right now, there's nothing more perfect than the view in front of me.

Standing at the front of the car, with each fur baby on either side of her, is a gorgeous looking girl who I get to call mine.

Well, I still have to make that part more official don't I?

Making a mental note to plan that part out later, I smile as I walk up to where they are waiting for me, as I grabbed the rest of our luggage from the car.

"You ready lover?" She says cheekily as she smiles up at me.

"Mhm, we're going to a different type of gate though" I share as we walk up to the entrance of the airport and are greeted by some security who offered to help out.

"Oh? How come?" She asks as I thank the security who took our luggage from me.

"You'll see" I tease and smirk down at her as the security leads us to our gate.

She playfully rolls her eyes as she hands over Zeus's lead to me as she walks along with Hades.

I smile to myself as I feel her free hand slip into mine as we walk through the airport.

~~~

Eventually we made it to one of the further gates within the airport that holds the more private airlines...such as my private jet.

"We're taking a private jet?!" She gasps excitedly, squeezing my hand as she does.

"We're taking my private jet" I say making sure I emphasise the my.

She looks at me shocked yet the smile returns to her face as we step outside to make our way over.

Giving a quick thanks to the security team and giving a tip for helping with the luggage, I turn back around to see the captain approaching us.

"Miss Hamilton! It's good to have you back with us" He greets holding his hand out for me to shake.

"Thanks for taking me early this time, I know your going to have to come back straight after to pick up Max, so I really appreciate you doing this for us" I thank as we break our hands away and watch as he shakes his head with a smile.

"It's honestly no problem" He reassured me then moves his gaze over to Lizzie who smiles sweetly at him.

"And you must be Miss Olsen, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Captain O'Connor" He says reaching his hand out as she gladly takes it with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you too" She greets sweetly in return and slides her hand back into mine once it's free.

He then beams down at the two fur babies who are excitedly looking up at him "It's good to see you guys again too" He coos down at them as he scratched Zeus head.

"Their beds are all set up as well Miss" He informs me as we begin to walk up to the jet.

"Perfect thank you" I say as we all begin to walk up the built in stairs of the jet.

The jet was given to me a while back, once Mercedes realised that I'm their prized driver, they made sure I had everything I needed, the jet was one of them.

They gave me this specific one because they knew I needed a good space considering my sisters and Max usually travel with me, and my fur babies sometimes join depending where it is I'm going.