Chapter 91 - Have I told you

Los Angeles Aquarium
Y/N POV

"Are you serious!?" Lizzie squeals through her laugh.

"I'm deadly serious, he really did fall into the toilet" I laugh along to the story of when Chris Evans was super drunk at my brothers party so much so he stumbled and tripped into an actual toilet.

We just arrived here and I'm already having the time of my life.

We've been walking around hand in hand, looking at the walk through tunnel, occasionally stoping to watch some fish and sharks swim by.

It's so perfect, I don't want this moment to ever end.

"God, I'm going to have to tease him with that now" She breathes out, still chuckling away.

For the first time in a while, I haven't thought about the accident.

Maybe it's because I haven't got the crutches to be a constant reminder anymore, or maybe it's the fact my favourite person in the world is making this the best day ever.

"What's got you all smiley?" I hear her sweet voice say, making me snap out of my thoughts and look to the side to see her gorgeous green eyes staring up at me.

The water reflecting on her face from the tunnel, making the sight in front of me even more stunning.

I stop her in place, taking note that we're the only ones in the tunnel at the moment.

Hoping to take this chance to the best I can.

Grabbing the belt loop of her jeans I pull her in and smile down at her as she matches my smile.

"Have I told you I love you today?" I tease knowing I wake up every morning now saying I love her.

"Hmm wouldn't hurt to hear it again" She plays along as she wraps her arms around the back of my neck.

Humming along I lean down and kiss her softly, hoping to pour every emotion I had built up into it.

Feeling her hum against my lips and pulling herself closer to me, I instantly feel butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"I love you Elizabeth" I whisper against her lips as we pull away from the kiss.

"I love you more Ryder" She says back, making me smile bright before pecking her very addictive lips one more time.

She smiles and scrunches her nose up at me before pulling away to grab a hold of my hand again, her other grasping at my bicep as we continue to walk down the tunnel.

The memory of kissing her alone in the tunnel forever stuck in my mind.

I wonder what other fun amazing moments we'll have in the future.

The thought of spending all this time together makes my heart swell.

But it also made me remember that I had asked a fairly important question recently.

"You know, we haven't really talked about the whole you moving in thing?" I say after clearing my throat, kind of nervous to bring it up, worried she might not want to do it anymore.

"Oh! Thank you for reminding me baby, I forgot to call Katie and ask her how the selling of my place went" She says nonchalantly, but hearing the fact that one, she didn't forget and two, she's already half way through with moving in with me makes it feel like my whole body just lit up.