Chapter 51 - Thats a wrap

Mercedes Garage
Y/N POV

Ever since yesterday's talk with my sisters, I've been super nervous to see Lizzie again, which is honestly stupid to me since I'm known as the confident flirt when it comes to women.

But she isn't just any women, so I feel like my game isn't what it used to be and I'm going nuts just thinking about it.

So I decided to do one of the things that I normally do to help ease my mind.

Training.

It's not even that bad, it's not like I need it I just enjoy proving to myself that I am the best in this field, which I am of course.

So I'm currently in the gym doing my usual routine whilst I listen to the stereo that's playing shook me all night long by ac/dc.

I didn't have anyone to look after the babies today so they're in the gym with me chewing away to their marrowbone treats I got them.

The Mercedes people actually love them and this isn't the first time they've been here with me, so knowing I like to bring them with me some times they had actually set up little beds in the corner of the gym for them.

"Oh hey kid, didn't realise you were in today?" Max says walking in before going over to Zeus and Hades who are going crazy to see him.

"Yeah, just wanted to clear my head" I say a little out of breath as I get off the pull up bar.

"You okay?" He asks softly as he continues to clap the babies heads.

I shrug my shoulders as I take a seat on the bench grabbing a quick drink of my water.

"Can I tell you something" I say after thinking about if I should tell him or not.

"Yeah of course, always" He says softly before walking over to me.

I take in a deep breath as I grab a towel next to me to dab on my sweaty forehead "I uh...I like Lizzie" I say nervously.

"What?!? Oh my god! Really!! That's amazing!!!" He says so sarcastically that he says it whilst acting like an excited little girl.

I look at him unimpressed as he chuckles to himself.

"You may be my superstar, but your a bit of an idiot sometimes, I think the whole world knows you like her" He says sassily.

I roll my eyes before getting up to go over to the bench press.

"So I've been told" I sigh out as I get the bar ready with weights.

"Well I'm glad you finally admit it, but are you okay with everything?" He asks softly.

"Yeah, I'm good, I thought I'd be this pile of mess forever...but she showed me that I can be happy again" I say with a big smile on my face from just thinking about her.

"Well I'm glad she does that for you" He says smiling warmly at me.

"It looks good on you by the way" He says turning to leave.

"What does?" I ask confused as I watch him walk away.

"That happy look on your face" He says happily over his shoulder before leaving the room.

I smile even more from hearing that as Zeus comes over to me "I think so too" I say out loud as I scratch his head.

WandaVision Set
Lizzie POV

"And that's a wrap on WandaVision!!" Matt shouts loud into the microphone.

Everyone cheers loud as we clap our hands at his words.