Chapter 18 - Im so sorry

Hamilton Manor
Y/N POV

Me and Max have just pulled up to the outside of my house late at night from being at the interview.

I sit there for a moment gathering my thoughts before I go in, knowing I need to talk to her eventually.

"You okay kid?" Max asks sitting next to me.

"Yeah, just trying to wrap my head around something" I say bluntly hopefully making it obvious to him that I don't really want to talk about it.

"Well I'm here if you wanna talk" He says sending me a warm smile that I reciprocate.

"Thanks old man" I say cheekily making him gasp but with a smile.

"Hey, I was just being nice to you and you go ahead and pull that" He says whilst faking hurt by the comment.

I laugh and shake my head at him " Your right, Thank you Max, for everything" I say honestly.

He smiles at me warmly again "of course, now get you butt inside before your fiancé comes out and kicks mine for keeping you out so late" He says ushering me out.

I nod along and step out the car before saying a goodnight to him and watch as the car drives off.

I then turn back to see the big house in front of me and sigh, I just hope that this discussion will go a lot better.

I walk up to the very large dark wood door and see that's it's unlocked, so I step in side shutting and locking the door behind me.

As I turn around I see my two babies running towards me, completely ecstatic that I'm home.

"I know I know, mamas home" I coo down to my babies as they continue to shower me with lots of kisses.

As I stand back up that's when she walks in the main room.

We make eye contact and every part of my body deflates at the look she's giving me, she send me a sad smile that I send back.

And before I know it, we're both running towards each other and I grab her mid jump into my arms wrapping her arms tightly around my neck as mine around her waist.

She buries her face into the crook of my neck as I bury mine into her hair, taking in her radiant scent of bergamot orange and muguet blossoms.

"I'm so sorry for everything" She says sounding muffled as she sniffles into my neck.

"Oh hunny, I'm sorry, I never should have yelled at you like that, I was just so upset that your leaving me again when I just got you back"  I say squeezing her tighter in my hold.

She pulls back a little to look at my face and she searches my eyes as she speaks.

"No no you were right, I do put it first sometimes and I am so sorry Y/N that I do, I just love what I do and want to achieve so well in it, that sometimes that's all that clouds my vision" She explains as she brings up a hand to my cheek, caressing it gently.

"That's all I ever want for you, is to be so happy and proud of yourself the way that I am, I just wish sometimes that all your attention was on me, as selfish as that sounds, its just that I'm crazy about you, that's all" I share looking deep into her eyes.

"I know, and I promise you that from now on I'll always put you first" She says sincerely.

I want to believe her, I really do, but a part of me doubts that this promise will only last for so long.

"I love you Alycia, more than anything" I say full heartedly.

"I love you too, Y/N, so much" She says before pulling me in for a loving kiss.

We then pull away and hold each other close.

I just hope she keeps her promise...

Lizzie POV

As my driver pulls up outside the destination I had ask, my smile continues on thinking about my new friend I'll see tomorrow.

Me
Hey, it's Lizzie just so you know who's
number this is :)

I internally cringe at myself, but before I go to shut my phone off, the typing bubble appears.

Lightning McQueen 🏎
Oh so you aren't the pizza guy who's
been calling me non stop?

I don't how that made me laugh so much, but I'm glad it did.

Me
Sorry to disappoint
although now I'm hungry for pizza 🤔

Lightning McQueen 🏎
You and me both
Did you make it home okay?

Me
Just arrived the now :)

Lightning McQueen 🏎
Good, wouldn't want my second
favourite Olsen to get hurt 😉

Me
Excuse me?!
Second? Who's exactly
your favourite?

Lightning McQueen 🏎
Ashley of course, but now that
I'm thinking about it Mary-Kate does
Come to a close second so hate to break
It to you, your now third 😌

Me
Wow, and here I've been
Nothing but nice to you, I see how it is Hamilton 😒

Lightning McQueen 🏎
Well hey, you never know
Tomorrow you might change my mind
Might come to a close second 🤷‍♀️

Me
I hope you know your buying
the coffee now

Lighting McQueen 🏎
Was planning
on anyway Olsen 😉

Me
Anyway I should probably go
but it was nice seeing you again tonight
despite your teasing

Lightning McQueen 🏎
Of course, and it was lovely
seeing and teasing you tonight 😌
Night Elizabeth xx

Me
Goodnight Y/N xx

I couldn't fully believe how much I was smiling at my phone until my driver cleared his throat.

"Sorry Miss Olsen, was just checking in there?" He says smiling through the rear-view mirror.

"Yea sorry, I'll tip you extra for the wait" I say reaching down in my purse.

"Oh don't be silly, was just making sure your ok" He says stopping me from tipping.

I smile at him gratefully before exiting out the car and walking up to the house door.

I knock a few times before seeing the light turn on inside and way as the door opens.

"Hi mom" I say as she smiles surprised to see me.

"Lizzie hunny is everything okay?" She asks letting me inside.

"I honestly don't know" I say sadly, knowing I came here tonight to find comfort from my mother on my engagement problems...

———————————————————————
Well then, y/n and Alycia finally made up, but does y/n fully believe her promise 🤔

Anyway lizzie has finally come to her mother seeking comfort and advice on what she should do about her relationship.
More y/n Lizzie in the next chapter as well.

Cee ya beautiful sexy people later ;)