Chapter 26 - Ideal of heaven

Olsen Twins House
Lizzie POV

Hearing the faint knock at the door made my eyes bulge out of my head, I know exactly who that is behind the door, and I know exactly what the two in front of me are going to be like.

I sigh before turning around, mentally preparing myself for the awkward situation to come.

And as I slowly open the door I'm met with her back before she quickly turns around from hearing the door open and I instantly feel a smile grow on my face when I'm met with her goofy grin once again.

"Hey blondie" She says beaming down at me before she averts her eyes to behind me.

"Hey, look we should probably go before they stop serving breakfast" I say grabbing hold of her arm trying to get us to leave before a voice from behind me speaks up.

"Lizzie! Don't be rude, introduce us to your friend" MK says coming down the last steps and walks towards us with a smirk.

I close my eyes in frustration before sighing and looking up to Y/N, "I'm so sorry about this" I whisper the warning to her after letting go of her arm.

She only looks down at me confused opening her mouth to say something but closes when she sees MK ushering us back inside.

It was now Ashley's turn to make an appearance, as she walks up to the three of us at the door with an unreadable expression.

"Ryder? Was it?" MK asks playing dumb holding her hand out to Y/N.

Y/N of course takes her hand kindly with her charming smile.

"And you must be Mary-Kate" She reply's shocking MK and Ashley a little by the looks of it.

"You can easily tell?" MK asks surprised yet impressed.

"Of course, Elizabeth has told me a lot about you both, I think it be rude not to know who Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are" She states honestly, making MK send an impressed smirk my way.

Y/N then averts her eyes to a somewhat shy looking Ashley approaching her "And of course, Miss Ashley Olsen" She states holding her hand out for her.

Ashley keeps quiet as she takes Y/N's hand in hers, and when Y/N gives her a glance of her charming smirk Ashley cheeks flush with a light pink tint.

"Oh my god" I mutter under my breath as I fight back the urge to roll my eyes.

"So we hear that your going as Lizzie plus one to Roses birthday party?" MK asks in a slight teasing tone.

"Oh she hasn't told you has she?" Y/N says smirking down at me, which makes me groan a little at knowing what she's doing.

"Told us what?" MK asks intrigued and grins when she sees my unpleased expression.

Y/N then chuckles lowly with a cheeky grin on her face whilst looking at me "Well I'm more of the present than the plus one, I have to be honest here and tell you both now that your sister is just using me, Im pretty sure I don't even get a bit of birthday cake whilst I'm there" She says in a teasing sarcastic tone.

I scoff and playfully hit her arm "I am not using you" I defend poorly.

"Oh really? When we get there am I allowed to walk in with you?" She asks raising an eyebrow at me.

"W-well no but that's only because it would ruin the surprise" I try to defend but fail when all three of them start to chuckle at my stumbling of words.