Chapter 65 - Falling in love

Hamilton Manor
Y/N POV

God I'm nervous.

Why am I nervous?! I've been on loads of dates before...but they were never with her.

But I'm not usually this much of a nervous reck with her, I think it's just because I want this to go perfectly.

To be as perfect as her, because she deserves it more than anyone.

I just hope she'll like what I have planned.

"Dude, why does your face look like that?" Lucie asks from her spot on my couch.

"Leave her alone, she's just nervous" Sarah scolds her before she walks up to me, where I've been pacing back and forth from.

Thankfully Sarah and Lucie both agreed to watch after the babies whilst I take Lizzie out tonight.

"I don't know why I'm this nervous-I don't get this nervous about anything-oh my god I'm gonna make a fool of myself aren't I?!?" I ramble out nervously as Sarah fixes my coats collar.

"Hey hey calm down okay, your not going to make a fool of yourself, it's good that your nervous though, it just shows how much you really like her..." She says softly, reassuring my rapid heart a little.

"It's also adorable seeing the Ryder Hamilton getting all nervous over a girl" She whispers to me with a cheeky smile before going back to sit next to Lucie.

"Yeah, your not your usual confident charmer tonight are you" Lucie teases making me glare at her before she shuts up once Sarah hits her up right at the back of her head.

I let out a bit of a shaky breath before walking over to the bouquet of Roses I had set down on the coffee table.

I grab them with my slightly shaky hands and walk out into the front room with both sisters and fur babies following behind me.

As I take a deep breath in and face my sister's to thank them again for watching the dogs, they both gasp at the same time as they look at something behind me.

Turning around to see what it is, I swear all time stopped as I watch her come down those stairs.