Chapter 44 - go see lizzie

Hamilton Manor
Y/N's POV

It's been a four days since I was at Lizzie's and I haven't left my room at all, I've only left for food and to feed and let the dogs out the back, but other than that I've just been laying in bed, day after day.

My cleaners came by on the second day and came in my room to check on me.

"Miss Hamilton? Are you alright?" Mrs Wright ask kindly as she slowly creeped the door open.

"I'm okay Mrs Wright, the tip should be on the kitchen counter" I mumble into the pillow.

"Oh I know Miss Hamilton, that's what I wanted to ask you about, it's seems you made a mistake and have given us three hundred extra than usual" She points out my mistake.

"Oh, did I?" I mutter out, half asleep.

"Keep it as a thank you" I call out before stuffing my face further into the pillow.

"Miss Hamilton we can't except that...Miss Hamilton?...miss?" She calls out from the door, but I was already passed out.

It's now the forth day and I'm still in the same clothes laying in my lonely king size bed.

Clearly my mood is draining everything around me since the dogs won't even sleep up on the bed with me anymore.

I suddenly hear the front door open and shoot my eyes open, the only people who know my gate code are my family and staff, and they all did their jobs yesterday, and as for my family either they still hate me or know I just want to be alone right now.

So of course my brain goes straight to the worst, thinking it's her.

I hold my breath as I hear steps getting closer and closer to my room, until the door bursts open.

"Told you she's still in bed" I hear Lucie's voice shout out making me sigh of relief.

I turn onto my back to see Max, Sarah and Lucie all standing at my door.

"Oh my god is this room depressing" Sarah points out with a disgusted face as she looks around the room.

I groan and turn back over to burry my face in the pillow.

Suddenly I feel a body jump down onto the bed beside me and lift my head up to see Lucie laying there legs crossed over, one hand laying behind her head and the tv remote in hand.

"You need to see the news" Lucie says turning on the channel onto my flat screen in my room.

Max and Sarah join us on the bed by sitting at the bottom making me groan in irritation before I roll onto my back and look up at the screen.

And there it was, TMZ displaying this weeks latest headlines "Elizabeth Olsen and Fiancé Robbie Arnett call it quits".

That made me sit up and grab the remote from Lucie to turn it up.

"The Hollywood actress Elizabeth Olsen has recently came out in one of her latest interviews stating that her and the Milo Green member, Robbie Arnett have ended their engagement, and decided to go separate ways" The reporter states as old images of Lizzie and Robbie pop up on screen.

Shit, I should really talk to Lizzie.

"You really need to talk to Lizzie" Sarah says taking the words right out of me as she turns around to look at me.

I nod knowingly before sighing heavily and rest my back against the headboard before rubbing at my eyes harshly.

"Kid I love you with all my heart...but when was the last time you showered?" Max asks tapping my leg to get my attention.