Chapter 14 - Don't tell mom

Lizzies House
Lizzie POV

I feel like I've been standing here forever just staring at my self in the mirror whilst I brush my teeth, thinking back on last nights fight.

I feel so lost at what to do, Is he not attractive to me anymore? has he fallen out of love?

My mind is rattled with these on going thoughts but I get pulled out of them when my phone buzzes on the bathroom counter.

I spit out the toothpaste before answering the call from what I see is my agent.

"Hey" I greet her as I put it on speaker setting it back on the counter so I can continue my morning routine.

"Hey, so I've got some fun news for today" she begins to inform me so I hum in reply as I put on my skin care.

"Now I know it's last minute but I know you don't mind him so I agreed for you to be on Graham Norton show tonight?" She tells me and in all honesty I love his show and him, he's always so sweet and funny so I don't mind going on at all.

"Ok that sound fun, I take it Marion and her team has a look planned out?" I ask as I finish up with my morning routine.

"Yup she'll be there an hour before to help get ready, oh and before I forget the guests for the show are...Diane Keaton, Y/N Hamilton, Tom Hanks, you and Harry Styles" she tells me and I swear my heart rate went up.

"Ryder Hamilton? As in the formula1 racer?" I double check.

"Yep, that's the one, how? do you know her?" She asks curious.

"Yeah I met her at Chris Evans party, she was really charming" I say with a content smile.

"Well at least you can catch up tonight, anyway I'll speak to you later dear, have fun" she wishes and I say goodbye before hanging up.

I'll see her again tonight, why am so excited about this?

I'm brought out of my thoughts when I see a figure standing behind me through the mirror, I instantly tense up when I make eye contact with him, he looks like shit.

Probably due to the 48 hours of a hangover he's endured, but right now I could care less.

"I really am sorry Lizzie, I never wanted to hurt you, please forgive me?" He pleads and my heart just tightens at the sound of his voice breaking.

I turn around and meet his sad eyes, I smile sadly at him before walking up and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ok, just please promise me you won't do anything like that ever again?" I plead with him as he places his hands on my hips smiling down at me.

"I promise" he whispers before kissing me gently, god I've missed this.

But before I could get my hopes up, he pulls away and smiles at me "I'm gonna take a shower" he says and takes a step back from me, Clearly he wants to take it alone.

I put a fake smile on before leaving the bathroom and stop when I hear him lock it.

What the fuck? What am doing wrong? I need to get a better opinion on this, and I know exactly who to go to...