27

The ghost Pov: -

I sat in the living room with kidnapers. I mean I am not kidnapped but they kidnapped a little girl who is so cute with her chubby cheeks. I tried to lessen their sins by warning them but as I am ghost, I can't do that. And I want to know that how the hell did I became a ghost?

But keeping that a side, I was there near her for an hour by giving her company, but she slept the whole time, so I came to living room and found Kings who were playing Uno. And I sat with them watching their play. It's so exciting.

I was hooting for them as I was also excited. And I laughed my ass off with this group, before an hour, as Knox accidentally spilled his juice on Dexter.

And the mighty Dexter whole face became red with anger and chased Knox for a minute before sitting on his seat. And he said that he will deal with him later, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it was fun seeing this big guy's playing as kids.

" Spade bring Angelina here if she is waked up " Samuel said while throwing his Uno card to Aryan.

" Chase play my game until I come here and don't you dare loose in this game. " He said giving his cards to Chase with a warning.

And with my ghost eyes I saw him walking towards his room where he put Angelina to sleep. When he went in his room, he didn't saw her, so he checked his room and he know she is trying to escape which made his wolf growl.

He didn't know why his wolf became aggressive, he ignored it, and mind linked his group Kings which was created by a witch. Werewolves can only mind link with their wolves or pack. But if someone wants to create a link between them the witches or demons will help them.

And many tries to go to Witches rather than Demons as Witches are greedy, they can help you easily if you are fortune, but demons aren't like that, they can manipulate you and end you by eating you soul.

" Angelina is missing so get your asses up and search for her. " He said and the group who were chilling started to check for the little mouse.

Spade started to check his floor and he also started to become restless suddenly his eyes fell on a little creature and then he saw a small figure who was jumping near the door.

He relaxed immediately, with a chuckle he started to walk down on the stairs. His wolf was laughing like a maniac seeing the scene Infront of him.

" I found her " Spade informed his group and started to walk towards her. As soon as he said that Kings resumed their play.

" Spade see how cute is she. " Ace said and Spade agreed.

He saw how desperately she wanted to escape from here and that made him furious with his wolf. His wolf is really messing up his head.

" Trying to get away from me little mouse. " Spade said in a gruff voice while he caught her in his embrace holding her tight near his chest, Angel shivered in a different way which she obviously didn't understood.

And kings who should be called a kids, sighed in a relief as Spade found her. She had a pout on her face as her hands were crossed on her chest. And we all chuckled out as we saw her little cute tantrum face. Spade sat on the couch with us, and she is still caged in Spade's arms.