1⃞

The bell rings indicating it is lunch your middle school days were ending. So far it was going well. You walk to the cafeteria when you see a long line you groan and decide to not eat you then walk to the vending machine to buy some snacks. You were walking down the hallway when the one and only your best friend comes and picks you up.

"Bring me down you'll drop me" he laughs and brings you down "You are heavy did you buy me something" you glare at him while he shows a smile that makes you smile as well. You hand him the bag of chips and he says thank you. When out of nowhere he starts walking close to you your eyes widened and you walk away from him to only have your back pressed against the locker.

"Don't come any closer" you tell him and he smirks leaning in "Yoongi!" You look to the side and he steps back "I'm just playing let's head out to eat the snacks" you walk beside him he wraps his arm around your shoulder. You and Yoongi met in 6th grade through a friend and you two immediately clicked and since then you've been friends now you are both in 8th almost ready to go to high school. You seemed to like him but kept your feelings to yourself. Little did you know he as well had feelings for you but denied them.

After lunch was over you head to class he takes a seat next to you. The rest of the people you two sit with come and greet you both. After the teacher teaches the lesson it was now individual work time so you all started working and helping each other out. "How did I get so lucky to have you," he says and you hear your seatmates squeal. "Whoa, are you two going out or something" you stop writing and look at them "No we aren't Yoongi stop saying nonsense now let's finish."

"Yes, sweetheart" he felt your cold gaze then looked down and started working. "Y/n can you help me" your seatmate asks, you stand up, and fix your skirt "Yeah in what?" You help her while Yoongi finished his work you smile seeing him working productively. You all finish your work right on time the bell rings you all get your bags and start leaving. You accompany your classmate taking her to the library while Yoongi stays to talk to the teacher.

"Well this is the library you really haven't been here Aera" she smiles "Yeah I haven't I usually be out on the field I never expected to come here" you nod understanding her when she starts smiling. "He's behind me, isn't he?" She nods saying yes then leaves. Yoongi back hugs you "I missed you" he whispers and you start walking with him still holding onto you like a koala.

He unwraps his arms "I'll take you home" you shake your head saying no "No I can go alone last time you were out of hand that my mom and dad thought you were my boyfriend and they were about to hit me with the belt" he felt bad but found it funny "Yeah sorry about that so do you know when they said you'll be able to date." That was a reason as to why you kept those feelings to yourself "They said until I'm 21 basically college" he starts making calculations "Oh okay" he smiles he's decided to wait for you.

"What about you?" You two were now walking home "They said I can date in high school but I feel like they have something up their sleeve they both keep on talking about marriage." You hold his arm "It's probably not for you" he says yes but then again his older brother Young-jae had an arranged marriage. To this day he's unhappy that he had to break up with his girlfriend for someone he didn't even love or like.

You reach your house "Okay bye" you wave "Bye" he lastly says and you walk towards the door he stood there until you went in knowing you would be safe and sound. Once you close the door after you he puts on his earphones and walks home.

"Mother father I'm home" they come out and hug you "The food is ready come eat" you go to the bathroom and wash your hands and quickly change out of your uniform to something more comfortable. You walk in and your father served you the plate "Thank you dad" he smiles and takes a seat. Since your mom cooked your father would serve and do the dishes they both shared the chores.

You wished for a relationship like that where it's even not one being better than the other just a relationship where the love will always be there and never fade. Was there such a thing at all but then again there is your parent's relationship that is like that. "What's on your mind Y/n?" You stop thinking "Oh nothing mom how was work?"

"Well it was great we got out early so that's why we're eating earlier" you take a bite of the food and you closed your eyes enjoying it no lie the food they made was always good. It would now be time for you to learn how to cook so they don't have to do it. They laugh seeing your reaction "How was school?" Your father asked it would always be like that you would get asked a lot of questions they just wanted to make sure you were good and happy not going through anything alone.

"It was great it was fun actually" days pass you all graduate middle school and are ready for high school. You couldn't wait for the first day of high school you were going to see Yoongi again. You decided to confess to him so a part of you was nervous. The whole summer break you both didn't hang out as much so you and your parents went on trips so it would distract you which made a lot of memories.

Who would've known the person you trust and cared for would turn into the person who hurts you the most on the first day of school.

__________________________________
Are y'all ready for a new story!
Prepare yourselves for a roller coaster