4⃞4⃞

The day came where he'd introduce you to everyone you both arrived and walked in hand in hand. Everyone stopped to look at you both making you gulp. Everyone was well dressed you wanted to slap yourself of course they'd be well dressed it was a meeting after all. It was really happening you didn't know anyone all you knew was how powerful they were together.

You see his father and you felt relieved to at least know one person he smiled and lightly waved. You wave back and you thought you were going to him so it can be done and you can leave but no. On the contrary Yoongi walked to another direction which you followed you look around and you then notice there were people with cameras. "Yoongi I thought you said it was private?" He stops and looks at them "Don't worry I'll make sure you don't come out come walk on this side." He gently moves you to his left side and you felt a little relieved his tall figure covered you.

You approach a table you see among them one young lady was there all you could see was her back. From that you can tell she was young while the rest in the table were a young man and the rest older men all laughing and talking until Yoongi interrupted. He was talking and you ended up zoning out until you heard your name. You smile startled he started introducing you who they were. "Hello nice to meet you all" you say and found out who they were Seri's father and you met her the rest were his trusted coworkers.

She approaches you with a smile "Hi I'm Seri" you extend your hand for her to shake "I'm Y/n" she pulls you into a hug surprising you and you slowly hug her back. "Yoongi you didn't tell me how stunning she is" you started feeling shy. "Well you two met we'll get going. Come on love" he holds your hand and Seri raised her eyebrow the way he talked to you. Her father observed you two. "Seri that would've been you" she shakes her head "No father those two are really meant to be the way he talks about her it's just beautiful I've never seen him this happy."

Seri knew a few things about him but mostly what she heard was about him being cold she later started investigating who he was going to marry which was Juri. Her knowing people she found Juri's whole record and was surprised how Juri was walking free she was surprised to know what she did to you. In her record it was there how her father paid for all the hospital fees she felt bad for him. He is a good person but his wife and daughter are not which unfortunately things will end bad for them.

You were nervous "Okay Y/n you're up with Yoongi okay. I'll just introduce you and you both will walk up" you hold onto Yoongi's arm. "Do I have to give a speech" he saw your panicked eyes "Of course not unless you want" he says and you nod understanding. He tells you good luck and walks in front he grabbed the microphone. "Testing testing 1 2 3 can you hear me?" Everyone responded and once Mr. Min laughed everyone laughed as well the cameras then were going off.

He started talking you were surprised to see Young-jae there you look at Yoongi to see if he saw him walk in as well but no. "Now I'd like introduce you my son and his partner to clear up rumors. My son Min Yoongi and his fiancé L/n Y/n!" You walk with him you both were smiling while everyone was clapping. You look at the crowd which was difficult with all the flashes you smile and look over to Yoongi who was with his hand slightly up posing you follow along and pose he kisses your cheek making everyone cheer. One thing about them was how they were really supportive and communicated which is why the company was doing well and will now do well internationally.

You two later walk back to your places "Ms. Seri and Mr. Yoongi come up to finalize the union." They both go up and sign the paper after that they stand in front each other and shook hands. You clapped along with the crowd. "One last thing..." Mr.Min says making Seri and Yoongi walk back to the front. "I'll officially retire after today..." everyone gasps "My eldest son Min Young-jae will take over" Yoongi's confused face turned into a happy face as he saw his brother coming in front.

The paparazzis were going off flashes filled the room for sure you know this will be online. Nobody really knew about Young-Jae so Mr.Min answered questions as they were being asked. Yoongi and Seri walk back to their tables Yoongi goes to you and hugs you. His head rested on your shoulder "You want to go" you nod and he grabs your hand. "Okay we'll go let's go eat because I'm hungry" he was looking for his father once he grabbed his attention and signaled that he'll leave. His father nods and you two walk out as if you both were running away.

He was happy now there was no need to worry about anything everything was going so well. His ex fiancé wouldn't be able to hurt you, his parents are a fond of you. No obstacle was in the way you both finally made it and are ready for whatever is coming your way.