1⃞5⃞

The next day you were approaching Yoongi after school where you two usually met to hand him the presents Young-Jae gave you. To your surprise, Juri goes up to him so you hide behind the wall. You tightened the grip you had on the present you look back and see Juri hugging him he slowly hugged her back.

Someone grabs your hand and you quickly turn around trying not to make too much noise. You see it's Ki-Tae you remove your hand from his "Oh what is it?" You ask him he tilts his head and peeks over and makes eye contact with Juri he then did as planned. "You don't have a boyfriend right" you stood there "What?"

"What do you think about me?" You smile "Well I think of you as a friend why" he face palmed himself seeing how you weren't understanding. "I'm confessing to you Y/n. I like you." You made a confused face "Am I not your type" you shake your head "No it's not that just why all of a sudden."

"Y/n I've liked you for a while I finally had the courage to tell you and I've heard that we would make a great couple." You think about it "I really don't see you like that I'm sorry but you know what let's try it..." his face lights up but you didn't get to finish what you were saying then Yoongi quickly comes and grabs your hand. "She's not going to be with you we have some matters to discuss." Juri looked at Ki-Tae signaling him to do something.

"Yoongi you're with Juri leave Y/n alone after all we're going out" Yoongi smirks and pulls you towards him hugging you "No you're not and I'm not with Juri" he grabs the present you had and kisses your cheek making Juri mad. "Thank you for the present I have a perfect present for you too" he took you with him and the other two started following you two.

Getting to the furthest building he pinned you against the wall and he brushed his lips against yours without kissing you. "Don't go out with him" you look into his eyes "Then don't go out with Juri" he smirks "I was never with Juri, to begin with" he pressed his lips against yours and starts kissing you. You kiss him back he dropped the present and wrapped his hands around your waist one hand traveled to caress your cheek while the other held you by the waist bringing you closer to him.

You clutched onto his shirt your lips perfectly moving in sync with his as if you two were meant to be. "Yoongi!" Juri screams as they both finally find you two and you break the kiss. Yoongi sighs he didn't want it to end. "Sorry, Ki-Tae but she's not going out with you and Juri we are nothing stop screaming you scream too much it's annoying."

"Yoongi how can you talk to her like that" Ki-Tae screams and he smiles "See Y/n this is why I said to not talk to him they are related that's her brother they made a plan where he had to ask you out." You look at Ki-Tae in disbelief to think that you really had a friend but it was fake. He shook his head and tried to approach you he grabbed your hand "No he's lying" you yank your hand away no wonder everything was now making sense. "Y/n come on I really do like you and yeah she may be my sister but there was never a plan" Yoongi intertwines his hand with yours and you two leave.

"Well, that didn't work out now what. I actually do like her?" Ki-Tae whines and Juri smirks. "I'll have to ask mom for a favor and you'll play a big part okay." He nods as she makes a phone call. You and Yoongi walk around the neighborhood and stop at the park. He finally opens the present he got happy seeing it and you smile still your heart beating as everything happened so fast. He hugs you "I'm really thankful to have you." You then open yours and see it was a necklace you gasp it must've cost a lot. "He gave you something as well."

"Yoongi what are we? What just happened?" He leans towards you "You mean the kiss" you push him back "Yeah what was that for?" He sets his present aside "That's how I feel when I see you. My heart beats and gets excited whenever I see you." You couldn't help but blush he noticed your ears turning red "I'll walk you home come on."

You two walk together hand in hand once reaching your house he didn't want to let go. "I have to go" he back hugs you but you try to move away. You free yourself but he pulls you back in by your hips. He gives you light neck kisses then pecks your lips as you had faced him "I'll see you, tomorrow sweetheart." He lets you go but doesn't leave until you get inside. Once in you quickly run to your room and throw yourself on your bed. You hugged your teddy bear and start kicking your legs.

You sit up real quick "Why am I acting like this. No cause why does he make me feel like this." You say to yourself would it mean you two are going out now your smile faded because you were going to leave soon.

He gets to his house and goes in just to see Juri sitting on the couch "Sir she came in and started throwing a tantrum I'm sorry I couldn't keep her out" he assures the maid that it's fine. "No don't worry" Juri walks over to him.

"So you're done acting up" he raises an eyebrow "I'm not acting also we're canceling this marriage I'll talk to my father." She stops him from going to his room "What do I have to do for you to like me? I'll be more like Y/n if you want. If you don't start paying attention to me I'll hurt myself."