1⃞4⃞

You were sitting alongside Ki-Tae in class while Yoongi was with Juri to your surprise they were pretty close but you shrugged it off and decided to just let him be why interfere if it's going to be like that. One day he's all over you and the next it's like you don't even exist.

The teacher passed back the quiz she handed you yours and you check it excitedly. You made a bet with Ki-Tae that the one with the highest score would have to pay for the food after school. You two made plans to go eat at the nearby burger place. "What did you get?" You ask him and he smiles "I got a 96 and you." You made an upset face and he felt bad "Hey if you did bad I'll pay okay" you nod "I got a 98" you say grinning and he scoffed.

"And I was feeling bad for you honestly you don't deserve me I'm going to go now" he stood up and you quickly grabbed his hand "No don't go but you still have to pay I beat you" he pinched your cheek. "You're lucky I like you if not I would've been gone by now." Yoongi heard that and he quickly sat up and started focusing on you.

You hadn't realized the teacher then discussed each question and what their correct answers were. She moved on to teaching the lesson. "Yoongi answer the question," the teacher said. He didn't answer the teacher followed his gaze and it landed on you. She sighs and tells Juri to tap him but he's still staring at you.

You didn't even bother to look back you didn't even know he was looking "Min Yoongi! Stop staring at Y/n and pay attention!" The teacher says and he then stops everyone was smiling. They started teasing him you look back to look at him but Ki-Tae handed you a note and you quickly look away. The teacher then continued calling on another student to answer. The note was just a game a tic tac toe game you started playing and give it back.

After school, you went to go eat with Ki-Tae you two were eating when someone called your name. You turn around and wave "Oh hi" he approaches you and Ki-Tae "Hi Y/n oh am I interrupting" you shake your head and tell him to take a seat. "What brings you here Young-Jae?" Ki-Tae was confused about how you know this man.

"Oh I just came to eat I didn't expect to see you here did he like his present?" You nod "Yeah he did he actually wants to meet you" his smile faded because that couldn't be possible. "Well, I'll be going okay" You wave and decided to not say anything more then you see a woman holding onto him he didn't look quite happy like the other couples in the restaurant. They sat down and started ordering "Who was that?" You look at Ki-Tae "Oh just someone I know come on let's continue eating." You both quickly finish up and leave. You get home and go inside you are greeted by your parents they both hug you.

A year passes you were now on your sophomore year of high school it's been rough because of Juri she does everything in her power to hurt you which she successfully does because she always catches you off guard. It's only been her Yoongi hasn't been doing anything he's just been with his friends.

One day you go back home you come in and your parents drag you to the living room "Come on Y/n we need to talk." You sat on the couch and waited for them to talk. It's not like you did something or did you. You started asking yourself questions you started biting your nails could it be they found out about what you are going through at school. You shake your head "There is no way they know" you say to yourself and check your wounds the old scars and fresh bruises weren't noticeable so they wouldn't know. They seemed worried and you started worrying was it going to be something bad. "What is it, mom and dad?"

"We're going to have to move because your father has been promoted." Well, it wasn't that big as you thought "Oh really congratulations" you hug him and then her. "Are you okay with it?" You nod saying yes "Of course I am it's for a better future" they hug you and are glad that you're so understanding. In reality, you really wanted to leave you had enough already might as well start a new somewhere. Once they tell you what your father's position was your mouth was open in shock.

"No way so you're telling me my dad's friend who is the current CEO is giving his position to my dad who's worked there for a long time. Is that even possible?" You ask "Well he worked things out and he's going to his main company in another country so he's leaving me in charge I wouldn't say I'm the CEO I'll just take care of it for a few years." Your father said and we'll it was a good position for him and it would help the family live a better life so you didn't have to stay even if you wanted to they wouldn't leave you here all alone.

You get a message from Young-Jae frequently you two meet up you decided to be his messenger and give messages to Yoongi and that was really the only way you were able to talk to him. "Well I have no problem moving I'll be back okay" you put your shoes back on and head out to meet Young-Jae. You meet him at the park he had another present for Yoongi and one for you he felt bad that he had you going around like a mailman.

"You see she always sees that guy do you know him?" Ki-Tae asks and Juri just ignores him keeping her eyes on you. "Stick to the plan okay ask her out already then break up with her once she's really attached. I also have a plan tomorrow we'll play it out."