7⃞

You walk to your class and take a seat when you see them coming together he was smiling as she talked and took her to her seat. He then sat next to you not sparing a glance. To give him the space you scooted away from him he understood. Once the teacher came in you two raised your hand "Oh what is Yoongi and Y/n" you two look at each other and you let him talk first you signal him and he then looks away from you.

"Can I move seats?" He asks and the teacher looks at you. "What is it you wanted to ask Y/n" you smile "I was going to ask the same thing." She started debating to herself until she convinced herself to let you, two change partners. "Okay choose your partners." You sat there and he stood up to the back to go with Juri. Ki-Tae the boy who sat with her stood up and Yoongi sat down.

"Ki-tae have a seat next to Y/n she'll be your partner" he walks over and takes a seat beside you. The teacher proceeded on teaching when he stares at you feeling his gaze you take a slight glance at him "Hi I'm Ki-tae sorry for staring" he whispers and you direct your attention to him. "Oh it's fine nice to meet you" he smiles "Did you know you're pretty" you felt yourself blushing "What?"

He puts his head down facing you "Yeah you are pretty has no one ever told you that. Anyway did you two break up that you guys decided to move?" You couldn't help but let out a chuckle "We were never together" he sits up straight surprised "Really oh my bad" you laugh. From afar Yoongi just stared at you two seeing you two becoming close was upsetting him. He sighed knowing you would have to eventually open up to other people since he won't be there for you.

You continued to pay attention in the class. Ki-tae was actually good looking at least he would be your friend. From now on you wouldn't be alone after all friendships don't last long but you hoped it would with Yoongi. A month passed it didn't go well each day just got worse you had many bruises.

You were being taken to a room after school by Juri she drops you and starts laughing Yoongi was beside her. "How about we lock you in here huh it'll be fun" you start shaking your head "No come on I haven't talked to Yoongi why do you keep on doing this."

She ignores you "Yah you know I can't be locked in the dark," you say as you look at Yoongi. That was your biggest fear you stand up but she pushes you back down "Help me" she says Yoongi approaches you and starts tying you "Yoongi please" you start crying and shaking. At first, it was just Juri who did things that were enough for you to be strong and hold the pain but now it was him taking part in using your fears against you. After they tied you they closed the door you couldn't feel anything to the point you started panicking and fainted.

"Y/n pick up" Ki-tae was calling you. You two were to meet up to help each other with the assignment. When he remembers what you had said "I have to talk to someone" was the last that came from you he got his bag and went running back to school precisely it's been 4 hours since you guys got out of school. You were in that room from 3 pm to 7 pm.

He gets to the school campus to his surprise it's still open he runs inside. Yoongi and Juri were coming back with their friends they had gone to eat ice cream and play at the game arcade place. Yoongi walked in first worried but kept his cool to not make it obvious he looked back. "I'll go check okay take your time coming up" Juri signals him to go while she was talking with the rest. He quickly unlocks the door and runs over to you still unconscious.

He holds you "Y/n come on wake up. Please wake up I'm sorry" you weren't waking up but were breathing stable. They all come in and see him "She's not waking up" Juri walks over to him "Wake up" she starts shaking you and you still don't. She sighs and stands up Yoongi lightly slapped you you then open your eyes seeing everything blurry. "Oh she's awake" he smirks you push him away and sit up "She can go home herself" he unties you and stands up "Let's go she's fine" Juri holds onto him.

You see the rope had marked your skin and it burned when you touched it. Ki-Tae finally found you "Y/n!" He goes to you "What happened?" He sees the marks he fixes your skirt and carries you up bridal style. "Stop talking to her if not you'll also be a target," Juri says and he looks back "I don't care and Yoongi you're unbelievable how can you let this happen. I'm sure you don't mind if I take her and make her mine she's not yours anymore."

Yoongi clenched his jaw Juri held him back Ki-tae walks out you were in pain to say anything. Once you two were out he sat you down at the nearest bench "Can you walk if not I can carry you home" you shake your head "No I can walk" you stand up and groan you had to so your parents wouldn't see anything. He saw you struggling "No I'll carry you come on" he gave you a piggyback ride home.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to talk to them" you were quiet he sighs "Also about saying that you're mine wasn't anything serious just know that you don't belong to anyone you belong to yourself okay" you hum. Once you reach your house he lets you down you start walking "See I'm fine you can go maybe we shouldn't talk so you won't get hurt because of me."

"No, I won't leave you I don't care if I get beat up or worse okay. Goodnight" he waved and you smile he as well thought the same way as Yoongi how can you still smile. Well it's become a habit there's no happiness behind that smile it's all fake you had two sides now to not worry your parents.