4⃞1⃞

After finding the car he took you out to eat and you then went to his house. His mother greeted you and he takes you to his room before she'd take you with her. "You're stressed again," he asks and you walked around his room the last time you were in here you were hiding from his father.

"Yeah since we're back it's all coming back school is so stressful and it was just the first day." You were staring out the window when Yoongi comes and he grabs you by the waist picking you up. He drops you on the bed everything happened so fast for you to react. He hovers above you and hides in your neck you move your hair out your face.

You were giggling until you feel him kissing your neck "Hey" you grab him by his hair pulling him up he stops and lets out a gasp. "Yoongi what's gotten into you?" he smirks and apologizes "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" you bring him close and kiss him he deepens the kiss his hands start roaming all over your body. You then break the kiss looking to the side as he continued to kiss your neck.

"Yoongi!" His mother was calling him you tap him but he continued to kiss your neck "Ay Yoongi your mother is calling you" he stops and you look up at him. "I'll be back okay watch some tv if you want" he gets off you and you sit up "Go I'll just be here" he gives you one last kiss then leaves out the door. You get the remote control and start finding something to watch. You put on a new thriller show and you started watching it.

"Yes mother" she had a lot of papers in her hands she takes a seat and he does as well. "What size is Y/n?" She asks and he was not understanding why she is asking that and why she would care. "What for?" She gives him the binder he sees it and he looks back at her "I need it for the wedding dress" he closes it "We are not getting married right now we are just focusing on graduating from university and finding our careers."

His mother stops smiling she was getting herself ahead she felt bad she just wanted to be there like a mother ready for the next step seeing her son have a family. She wanted to do it the proper way since she wasn't able to be there for his older brother. Even though he is now happy and a baby is coming she wants Yoongi to live the best life.

"You're right I just um...I have some things to do. I'm glad you're happy with Y/n" she leaves with her binders and he couldn't say anything she was gone. He goes back inside his room seeing you laying on his bed you look at him he looked sad. "Hey what's wrong?" You go to him and he hugs you. He wasn't saying anything and you comforted him.

"Yoongi your brother Young-jae called to invite us to go to the mall this weekend" he was feeling better "That sounds like fun I'll call him to tell him we'll go" he pulls out his phone and FaceTimes him they start talking and you pop up behind Yoongi both Young-jae and Sooyoung say hi. In the end, you ended up taking over the phone while you and Soo-young talked.

"So how's the baby?" She shows you a picture of the baby scan and you were smiling "We're having a girl" you look at Yoongi and he shows you a gummy smile. He was surprised to see you all excited since you said you didn't like children but who knows what the future had planned for you two and he was thrilled to find out.

The weekend came by quick you two head to meet them there you see Young-jae and hug him you then hug Soo-young and hold her hand you two leave together. "Y/n seems excited I've never seen her this excited" Young-jae tells Yoongi and he hums "Yeah we'll come on let's go my girlfriend is stealing your wife."

You went to baby shops to find baby clothes you two were looking all over the place everything looked so cute. She goes to Young-Jae and you go to Yoongi realizing what you're doing "Why the hell am I excited I'm not having a kid" you stood there and he laughs. "Do you want one?" He asks and you kiss him making him freeze "Stop saying nonsense" you run over to a section of cute dresses.

All three of them were standing together watching you still looking at the things "Yoongi is Y/n also expecting?" Soo-young asks him because she was already done it was you who was still going around. "She's not she said she doesn't plan on having a baby but look at her all fascinated by little clothes." You stop yourself once again and walk to them "Okay we can go" they all smile and you all head to eat.

You all started talking the time passed by overall you all were happy. Young-jae was happy seeing his little brother happy although he wasn't always there for him he wishes to be there for you both he also cared for you. He was able to reunite with Yoongi through you even though you and Yoongi had problems. You would put them aside to get them together at least once but now everything has changed for the best.

Things haven't been rough like they used to you don't get bothered anymore so you don't worry about anything all you had to do now was to tell your parents you were with Yoongi. Thinking about it made you scared they know that you two stopped talking for a while so you just hoped they'd be okay with your relationship with him after all you've been doing really well and they were always supportive.