3⃞6⃞

"Yoongi!" He breaks the kiss leaving you breathless. Juri screams his name you hold onto him as he looks at her "What do you want?" you smile luckily she couldn't see it because it was kind of dark in there. She rolls her eyes and he lets you go. You cover yourself with your hands when she notices you two aren't wearing anything.

"Yoongi how could you with her I thought we were a thing we even got together to ruin her life and now you're doing this." He back hugs you "We were never a thing and I only messed with her because of my dad you never had me under control it was him. Also, that is why I was nice to you because of your dad being great friends with my parents you aren't special." She scoffs "We kissed" he laughs and you were just there awkwardly listening to their conversation honestly you wanted to leave.

"Did we now if I recall you forced it and what happened I pushed you didn't I. Just go you're ruining our night." He places a soft kiss on your shoulder she didn't budge from her spot "Can you leave or do you want to watch us do what you've imagined" he says, she froze, and then leaves. He turns you around and starts kissing you passionately. You two turned to make his back face her he starts kissing your neck. She looked back and looked at you two hoping you two are acting but to her surprise you two were serious. You look at her and hold Yoongi tighter showing her you've just won.

She finally completely leaves hearing the door close he gives you one last kiss on your collarbone he sighed feeling relieved and lets you go "I'm sorry Y/n I shouldn't have..." you splash him water making him scream "hey" making you laugh. "That's for kissing me" you continue to splash him until he grabs your hands "So if I ask for permission you'd let me kiss you."

You don't answer him and you continue splashing him constantly making him gasp trying to catch some air "There Y/n" you stop when he splashes water towards you catching you off guard. The water went up your nose and you groan in pain how you hated water going up your nose well no one likes it. "Oh no I didn't mean to" he checks you "Are you okay?" you nod "Yeah I am come on we should head back to our rooms" he agrees with you he turns around so you can get out.

You step out and put on your robe you then wait for him while looking at the wall so he can get out. He finishes putting on his robe and calls out your name "Come on let's go I'll walk you to your room." He walks you there once standing in front of your door you say goodbye. There was a moment of silence since he wasn't walking away and you weren't going in. "You want me to stay?" You shake your head "No it's okay I'm not alone Miri is in there."

He could tell you had something more in mind "If your Miri wasn't in there would you have let me in." You nod "I probably would" he smiles "Go in" you open the door and head in. He starts walking away you see Miri isn't there you then remembered you didn't get to tell him because of Juri interrupting you two. You quickly open the door and call him he walks back to you looking worried. "I forgot to tell you the part that is true. The truth is I really like you Yoongi."

He hugs you feeling better that his feelings aren't one-sided "Let's go out. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He gives you one last tight hug then lets you go "Yes I'll be your girlfriend." He was finally happy did he find out what love is. He was starting to say bye but you hold his hand "Miri isn't here. Can you stay?"

He comes in and you close the door he waits for you and he back hugs you. "So what do you want to do love?" You turn to face him his hands were around your waist and you wrap your arms around his neck. You kiss him and he deepened the kiss making you grip onto his robe. You were new to this so you tried your best to keep up. It wasn't like the first time he kissed you where it was a soft delicate kiss this time it was a rough kiss. He starts walking and you bump into the table he sits you there and stands in between your legs you place your hand on his heart breaking the kiss.

"Yoongi" he pecks your lips and hums waiting for you to talk. You both flinch hearing fireworks go off Yoongi looks out the window he was surprised. Many people are out there but it isn't a special day so he found the fireworks suspicious. He continues kissing you his hands roam your thighs as he started placing wet kisses on your neck. You tilt your head to give him all the access. You gasp as he found your spot he sucked it making you lose your mind although it had just begun. His lips meets yours and this time you fought for dominance making him excited at your sudden growth.

"Love you're a quick learner" he whispers then starts biting your earlobe. Your arms were holding him tightly you were feeling a new feeling you wanted more. You start sloppily kissing his neck. "Y/n" he moans your name hearing the sounds that left his mouth made you proud. His body was pressed against you he couldn't wait anymore he takes a hold of your legs and wraps your them around his waist.

He picks you up and walks over to the bed he gently lays you down. "From now on I'll show you how much I love you."