1⃞3⃞

He puts it aside and picks you up carrying you bridal style towards the bed. He was gonna be careful with you but he threw you. "You're heavy" you smile and sit up on the edge of the bed in front of him. You fix your hair and skirt "Who told you to carry me sounds like a you problem."

You leaned to get the present from under his pillow. "So will you open it" you hand it to him, he gets it, and takes a seat beside you. "I forgot to ask who gave it to you." You try to recall your face lit up "Oh his name was..." the door burst open you both stare at each other.

"Hey, you two I brought you snacks here enjoy it." You thank her and she bows as she leaves. Once she closes the door Yoongi couldn't wait anymore "Okay who was it" you stop eating. Once you saw the food you automatically started eating without hesitating. "His name was Young-jae." His eyes widened surprised that he is here in the city. "Now that I think about it you two look similar."

You gasp realizing "I think it is" he says, opens the present, and sees a disc with a note. The note said, "I got you this you've always wanted it I promise I'll be back soon for you okay - Young-jae." It was a disc of his favorite artist he likes to listen to but his parents wouldn't allow him to listen to it once knowing that Yoongi loved the piano they've put him to practice on getting better. He didn't have a problem with it since he loved it.

"So it is him your brother. He's really tall and was well dressed" Yoongi rolls his eyes "He's married" you turn to look at him "So..." he grabs the nearest pillow and throws it at you. "I'm just playing" you grab the pillow and start hitting him with it. You two started laughing not realizing you two were getting loud. "I won," he says as he was on top of you.

You quickly push him off and get on top of him pinning his hand above his head because knowing him he would push you off him. "No I win" you say and he sits up holding you in place. "Okay, then I accept the defeat." He out of nowhere hugged you and you honestly just wanted to get off him since you two were in an inappropriate position. "I missed you. I miss us being like this."

Juri from the other side got mad hearing him say that and opened the door not caring anymore. You look at her and she gasps seeing you two really close. "Get off him" you were going to but he tightened his grip on your waist "Yoongi come on" you tap him so he sighs and lets you go. You stand up. "I'll tell your father about this." She states but he stands up and drags her out the door. "No, you won't, and don't you understand that you can't come in here."

"If she can then I can too." He shakes his head "No get this through your head okay I won't marry you and I took her in she didn't come in herself like you did, you didn't even do that you barged in." You didn't know what to do they were arguing without realizing his father came out with his mother.  "What is going on?" They both look at him "Yoongi has a girl in his room." They both were caught off guard.

"Y/n is in there and she was trying to seduce him," Juri says acting like a victim. "That's not true" he says and his mother enters the room she sees you just standing. "Come here nothing will happen okay." She holds you she may not like you because she finds you suspicious but she knows you'll never do such a thing. "Juri I called her here because I needed to talk to her but Yoongi wanted to talk to her first so he let her in."

"No, you're lying" Yoongi's dad's eyes widened as Juri had screamed at his wife she realizes what she did "I'm sorry but I'm really not lying she even seduces older guys I have pictures." She takes out her phone and shows them a picture of you and Young-jae. "That's my other son Juri now get out before I really cancel everything." His father said.

The maid guided her out "Y/n please have dinner with us" he said Yoongi was surprised. You accompany them for dinner "Y/n how did you meet Young-jae" he asked everyone was looking at you. "He just approached me he saved my life I almost got ran over by a car while crossing the street but he pulled me back to the sidewalk. That's pretty much it. I thanked him and he then left in a hurry." They started changing their views about you but still, you wouldn't be able to be with Yoongi because of your background. I guess they feel the need to change so what happened with Young-jae won't happen with Yoongi of not keeping in contact.

"Okay then let's eat." After you finished eating they send their driver to take you home so nothing would happen. You get home "Thank you" you lastly say and head in. After you left Yoongi's dad pulled him to his office "Honey calm down" he moves his wife's hand away and slaps Yoongi. "If you're going to do something do it discreetly she runs her mouth everywhere. Try not to talk to Y/n you'll just put her in a difficult situation."

Yoongi goes to his room and starts listening to the disk his brother gave him he started crying he really missed him all he wanted was to be with him. To hang out with him how like normal siblings do but due to them not being an ordinary family they can't. They had everything handed to them and since they were small plans were made for them. No wonder his brother left but he still isn't happy because he had to get married to her. He wants to know how he's doing and how he deals with not being able to marry the person he loves.