9⃞

"Yeah go ahead" Yoongi thanks the teacher and heads out. He walked past the hallway and waited by the water fountain waiting for you to come out. You quickly finish up and walk out of the restroom when you randomly get pulled. "What the heck" Yoongi pressed you against the wall you groan at the sudden impact to the wall. He stood in front of you your back was against the wall you slightly roll your eyes making him smile. He was surprised at the sudden attitude you're giving him well excited since when did you become like this.

You look to the side and he grabs your head turning you to face him "Sweetheart you know I don't like it when people ignore me." You then just stare at him as he wants "What do you want then? I thought we weren't supposed to talk to each other. You keep on confusing me one day you're trying to get close the next you do the unthinkable and hurt me." This has been going on for a while it's driving you insane. He listened as you spoke he kept on looking at you his eyes traveled from your eyes to your lips, and down your body.

His eyes meet yours once again "Stop talking to Ki-Tae okay he isn't who you think he is." You scoff in disbelief.  "What makes you think I'll listen to you. You know what I have to go back" you slightly move but he grabs your arms and starts shaking you. "Just listen to me" you look at him "Yah Yoongi" you push him away. You saw the way he stared at you his eyes were sincere but then again he can easily manipulate you.

"So if I tell you to stop being with Juri would you do that" he stops checking you out. He steps back away from you "I'm sorry for doing that shaking you out of nowhere...um just do whatever you want then don't say I didn't warn you." He walks away heading out of the building you just walk back to class. "Why are you beating so much," you say to yourself you place your hand on your chest your heart was beating quicker than normal.

You knock on the door and a student opens the door. You then take a seat and start zoning out until Ki-Tae starts talking "So I already made a plan on how to do it. Can you check it?" You get the paper and start reading it you hear the door open and you look up to see Yoongi come in he took one last glance at you then took a seat. "Y/n did you finish reading it?" Ki-Tae asks and you quickly face him "Oh yeah it's good we can do it" you then actually start reading it Ki-Tae looks back at Yoongi and Yoongi simply smirked and puts his head down.

Ki-Tae was confused and you face him and he shows you a smile. You were waiting for the bell to ring you couldn't stop thinking about what he said. Once the bell rang you sat there waiting for everyone to leave. "Ki-Tae I'll see you next period I have to talk to the teacher I'm sorry we can't hang out for lunch" he assures you that it's okay and leaves out the door you continue packing your things.

You go to the teacher's table "Ms. can I talk to you?" She nods "Yes but I'll be back can you wait here," you say yes and she leaves to go to the restroom. You sat back on your chair enjoying the empty classroom. "Oh look what a surprise" you look at the door and see Juri come in with Yoongi behind her.

She drops some papers in front of you "Do this" you just look at her making her mad "What if I don't? What will you do" Yoongi smiles enjoying what's happening. "You've gotten really bold Y/n" you stand up to reach her level "And what about it. What is it not fun anymore what if I just do what you did to me huh it's been a while I even have scars should I do that to you too."

She slaps you and you hold your cheek "Are you threatening me. You're just mad I have Yoongi now" you start laughing "Me mad. I could care less about him he didn't care of what was happening to me keep him just now he's not a thing anyone can own you've been spending time with him for a while yet you don't know a thing."

You grab your bag you'll just talk to the teacher some other time "Sweetheart just do it" you approach him "I won't" he knows how stubborn you are he grabs you and blocks you from leaving his hands were on the table you stood in between his arms almost sitting on the table. Why does he keep on doing that? You ask yourself being pinned to the wall and now a table "Sweetheart just do it once more huh or else you'll get beat up" you gulp as he was really close to you. You could care less about getting beat up you just have to practice more in defending yourself.

Juri was getting jealous seeing how Yoongi was really close to you just a few more inches and you two would kiss she pulls him back. She grabs you everything happened so fast Juri started beating you up. You didn't even try to defend yourself your question was where was the teacher. "You're really strong," she says a tear escapes your eye. She leaves out the door and you were there trying to forget about the pain in order to go on with your day you've gotten used to it that it doesn't really hurt.

Yoongi gets off the table where he was sitting and approaches you. You were on the ground you got on your knees he cups your face and makes you look up at him. "Yoongi just stop this" he smiles "You know I won't" you sigh he really wasn't going to change your eyes widened as you saw him leaning in you didn't move at all you froze. He was getting close to your lips "In the future, I'll tell you why."

He kisses your forehead. He moves back and lets you go "See you around sweetheart" you were in disbelief did that really happen the sudden confusion made the pain go away. "How dumb are you to fall for someone who is hurting you," you tell yourself but then again you've liked him before all this happened. In all honesty, doesn't anyone want the bad guy over the good one? You slightly smack yourself and stand up.