3⃞7⃞

Mature Content ahead

You were now under him he looked into your eyes and you started feeling shy. He started to unite your robe but stopped to ask for your consent "Love can I?" You nod "Yes you can" he removes your robe with your body exposed you remember and quickly cover your scars "No need to cover them" he moves your hands away and starts kissing your scars giving them love one by one.

"I'm sorry" he apologizes for them. He continued kissing every part of you demonstrating that he loves every inch of you. He hadn't done a thing yet you were out of breathless your heart was beating uncontrollably. "Love you're so beautiful" he started massaging one of your breasts and started sucking on the other one. You whimper at the new feeling enjoying it he goes back up and pressed his lips against yours. The kiss became rough as if you two were waiting for this moment.

"Yoongi make me yours" you whisper in his ear. He removes his robe and you sit up. Your eyes were glued to his body then they grew big looking at the size of his cock. He smirks and hovers above you aligning himself "Are you ready love?" You were caged in his arms feeling nervous you nod he kisses your forehead. "I need words" he started teasing you.

His cock rubbed against your wet folds making you whine. "Yes I am" he tried his best to not hurt you. "I'll be gentle but stop me if it hurts okay" you hold onto him tightly preparing yourself you nod and in one swift motion, he entered you making you both gasp. His thrusts were slow letting you adjust to his size and for you two to enjoy the moment. You and he had become one he kissed you to distract you from the pain. As you started feeling pleasure you release a moan in his mouth he hid his face in your neck marking you his thrusts were steady.

You let out a loud moan when he hit your g-spot "Yoongi right there!" He continued his rhythmic thrust perfectly hitting all your sensitive spots making you clench around his cock several times earning moans from him. His eyes roll back as he loved your walls squeezing him. He looked at you and saw your pleasured face. "Yoongi!" You scream his name gripping the sheets feeling him deep inside.

He took your boob in his mouth and started devouring it "Aaah." Your hands were holding onto his hair now the pleasure was too much but it felt so good you didn't want him to stop. Yoongi thrusted inside you increasing his pace feeling himself close. Your eyes started tearing up due to the immense pleasure you wrap your legs around him. You pulled his body closer to you your actions made him go deeper making you feel a knot wanting to be released. "Yoongi I think I'm close" a scream escaped your lips and tears started rolling down your cheek. He stops sucking on your boobs "Hold it for a minute love I'm close too." Your nails scratched his back while he was going quicker making him wince in pain and causing you to be very vocal.

"Yoongi" you cried out and he intertwined his hands with yours "Cum with me" he whispered you clenched on him, he groaned and thrusted one last time staying deep inside you. You let go of the knot formed in your stomach and you close your eyes as a wave of pleasure washed over you. You released all over his cock coating him perfectly. He released inside you then pulled out collapsing beside you.

"You did well love" he hugs you and you snuggle closer to him. Both of you exhausted made you two immediately fall asleep.

Mature Content over

The next morning he woke up you were sound asleep he found it cute how last night you were close to him hugging him and now you're at the edge. He sits up and yawns as he gets his phone and sees his phone is blown up with messages and missed calls from Juri. He ignores them and sent a message to Miri telling her to not come until later she quickly replied saying okay.

You open your eyes and see you're about to fall off you scoot back to the middle and see Yoongi putting his phone on the nightstand. "Good morning love" you smile "Good morning" you open your arms and he lays in your arms again he showers you with kisses all over your face making you laugh. He started going down startling you but he just got comfortable placing his head in your chest while he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You run your fingers through his hair he hummed falling asleep enjoying your warmth enjoying your presence. You stop playing with his soft locks making his eyes open "Love why'd you stop?" You were trying to get up but he didn't let you. "We should get up now" he groans not wanting to leave your side if you two go up he would have to go to his room since this isn't his and Miri would have to come back soon. He would see you who knows when probably after the activities which would be a long time.

He grabs your hand and places it on his hair "Play with them for a little then we'll get up okay" he says looking at you with his doe eyes. His eyes were really attractive you couldn't resist him so you do as he says you gasp feeling him biting and sucking your nipple. "Hey Yoongi aah" he stops and you glare at him. "Love you're just so hard to resist."

After a few minutes, you both then shower and change you walk him out "I'll see you later okay" you say, he holds your face, and he kisses you one last time before leaving.