5⃞

Your heart started beating faster you didn't want to look at him. What you wanted to do is disappear from there. Luckily your hair blocked you from seeing him but you flinch when he tucked your hair behind your ear. You turn and meet his eyes. He shows you a gummy smile making you get the hiccups he then got confused. "Are you okay?" He pats your back you breathe in and out to calm down but it just got worse.

"Yeah, I am um what do you want? I heard you came over to my house yesterday" he stopped patting your back. "Oh, I just wanted to know why you didn't come I got worried." You felt like a joke why was he worried when he was the main cause of what happened "Don't come to my house ever again my parents still think we talk when we don't. Now please go and leave me alone." He felt hurt but he was going to defend himself as to why he is acting that way when he just shakes his head, stood up, and left.

You didn't even bother to look at him as he stood up and left. It did you no justice that Ju-ri witnessed everything. She walks over to her seat beside Yoongi she grabs his hand but he moves it away. "Um, why were you with her?" She waited for his answer expecting you to look back but you never did. "Nothing just be glad I'm with you sitting here if not I would move far away from you."

She understood and felt thankful he was actually listening to her she really thought she had him under control when it was actually his father. The bell rings everyone started leaving you were about to go out and Ju-ri was walking after you when the teacher calls you making her just walk out dragging Yoongi with her.

"Yes," you stood there as she was checking her computer "Go and get your lunch I'll help you with the work you missed it was actually a lot. I don't want you to struggle at home might as well do it now or do you prefer to hang out with your friends." You smile "No I'll work on it now I'll be back then" she smiles at you and lets you go.

You line up at the cafeteria waiting to get your lunch it was a long line. You got happy it was finally your turn after you started walking when Ju-ri walks up to you purposely making your lunch go on her. "Watch where you're going you got me all dirty" you froze not knowing what to do. Yoongi approached the scene "Yoongi look what she did she spilled her lunch on me."

He looked at you seeing how lost you were on the verge of crying everyone was looking at you it was making you panic he gets the plate from your hands and places it on the table. "Come on you need air," he says and grabs your hand taking you outside "Sweetheart breath come on I got you okay" you started feeling better. "I didn't do it she bumped into me" he puts his finger on his lip indicating you to be quiet "I know you didn't."

"Here eat this and head to the class the teacher is waiting for you" he handed you a granola bar and a juice box. He started walking away "Thank you!" You scream and he continues hoping he won't be in trouble once getting home. Ju-ri runs to him grabbing him by the collar "Why did you do that you're supposed to defend me" he grabs her hands off him and pushes her "Who do you think you are grabbing me like that you want to use force fine then I could hurt you right now I don't care if you're a girl."

"Yoongi I'll tell your father" he smirks "Then tell him then let's see how he'll react to you touching me like that." She looked down "That's right stay quiet." He walks to his friends who were playing on the basketball court. You walk in and the teacher smiles "I thought you weren't coming" you take a seat "Oh it's cause the line was long."

You take out everything and she started teaching you until you got it when you completely understood the bell rang and you started packing. "Good job Y/n see you tomorrow now head to your next class. You wave and thank her for everything you start walking to your next class.

You take a seat and Yoongi goes and sits next to you. "Are you better?" Everyone was staring at you and it put you on the spot "Yeah I am" he pinched your cheek. "I'm sorry I didn't help you last time I just couldn't and I thought it wasn't something serious."

"So flipping over the table isn't something serious but it's fine I guess I'll let it go." He sighs feeling disappointed you should be mad but you really aren't probably because it's him but it really is because you don't know how to react you can't even properly defend yourself.

"I'll hang out with you today it'll be our last day on my end today will probably be bad but might as well enjoy my time with you okay." You look at him confused "What do you mean last day" he leans in to whisper in your ear while Ju-ri was about to burst in anger. "Things won't get pretty start learning how to defend yourself okay even from me. Now let's focus on the teacher" you gulp as he sits back and smiles at you.

You were frightened would you even have the courage to stand up for yourself if what happened last time wasn't bad then what would be bad. The teacher hands out a sheet of paper "All of you the place you're sitting in is your assigned seat from now on."