3⃞3⃞

In the hallway, Juri was left alone with Yoongi while everyone quickly left. "What do you see in her? We are a thing we're getting married soon we've been together since high school" Juri approaches him and ruins his mood she got frustrated since he wasn't answering her and walked away.

She stops him from walking "Look Juri we were never a thing you have to understand that and no we're not getting married I'm calling it off now that I can. Also, I know what you did to Y/n and your whole plan I know you drugged me with your mother's help we never slept together." Her eyes widened but she tried to keep a poker face he gets close to her "So you better cooperate understand." She gritted her teeth there was no way she could deny all that after all the mastermind was her mother.

Time passed it was time to go you wore a backless silk dress that Miri told you would look great on you and as she expected you looked stunning. "Okay now we're almost ready here wear these they match perfectly." She hands you a pair of heels you put it on and she starts clapping excitedly. She checks the time "Omg we should start going let's go."

She grabs your hand and drags you with her you followed along luckily you knew how to walk in heels because she taught you. The first time you walked let's just say it didn't end well. The elevator was taking a little long so Miri quickly pulls out her phone "Let's take a few pictures while we wait" you nod you took her some solo pictures and she took some of you lastly a few selfies along the way.

You arrive at the lobby of the hotel where Miri sees Yoongi somehow talking with Jae. "Jae!" He looks like a lost puppy looking around until he sees her he then goes to Miri. He holds her hand and she twirls showing him the dress she's wearing he noticed it was the recent gift he got her "I'm the luckiest man alive you look amazing. Are you ready?" You were smiling seeing them being cute and you didn't realize Yoongi stood next to you. "You look pretty love" you turn to face him.

"You want to show off your dress?" He sticks his hand out you were hesitant but you held it. He gives you a twirl and with the dress being backless had him stunned he stood still. Your daring outfit was something that had him completely head over heels for you. His mouth opened a bit "Is the dress bad?" he closes his mouth "No on the contrary it's perfect. It was made for you" Miri heard and approaches him "Right it suits her doesn't it" you were flattered and see him nodding in agreement.

"Come on," Jae says and you all leave Yoongi was basically escorting you there. Once inside you see it's packed just by your pure classmates many were dancing and some were drinking overall everyone enjoying their time. You all four take a seat but quickly Miri excuses herself along with Jae and they start dancing.

You were observing them Yoongi was about to say something to you but stops himself after receiving a text. He sighs and on time Juri comes "Dance with me" she tells him and you just ignored them and focus on something else. You were surprised he actually stood up and went with her you stand up and go get a drink at the bar you take a seat. You patiently wait for your drink to be made when Ki-Tae comes and sits next to you.

"Hey don't worry he likes you," he says and drinks his drink. "Who said I was worried?" He smiles "I really want to apologize for what I did. I was just trying to be there for my sister give her everything but looking back she's always been spoiled. From now on I'll make sure she learns her lesson." You just listened to him and then got your drink.

You slowly take a sip then face Ki-Tae "I won't forgive you if that is what you're expecting from me." He completely understood you and you two started talking like before Yoongi noticed you two from afar. "You see you always come back to me" Juri states and he scoffs "No prepare yourself to face the harsh reality that the one I love is Y/n. As of now, my father is talking to your parents so the engagement will be called off soon. I'm only with you right now out of pity and doing one last favor."

Ki-Tae was looking at you at how you were looking at these two couples dancing. That couple somehow reminded you of the past that particular dance they were doing made you remember you and him in the 8th grade.

He slept over and you two were in your room watching a movie it was late. "Hey, Yoongi do you know how to dance?" He knew a few things "I don't think so but want to try come here" he stands up and you quickly stand up. You stood in front of him not sure how to start so he grabs your hand and wraps them around his neck and his leg was in between yours. "Okay, now no need to feel uncomfortable okay" you hum and focus you do as you remembered the video you saw before wanting to learn.

That night you two spend it dancing trying different types of dancing that at the end it led to slow dancing you two stared at each other unsure of what you two were actually feeling at the time love wasn't a feeling that you knew a lot about. "Y/n" you hug him and he slowly wraps his arms around you "We should sleep it's late."

Ki-Tae taps your shoulder the drink made you remember the little things and you finally realized what those feeling were. After a while, you had danced with Ki-Tae but after you continued to drink a lot somehow you were hurt and nothing was filling that void. Miri constantly checked up on you and this time she completely saw you were gone completely wasted it was pretty late. "Y/n let's head to our room" you stop her "No I'm fine please enjoy your time don't worry about me. I can go back by myself."