2⃞9⃞

He gasps feeling offended and he clears his throat "Miri called telling me you were trying to talk to me about something. Also, I'm not a pervert how can you wear that." You scoff "Yoongi this my room. How did you even get in?" He shows you the card "Miri told me to use this" you were right that it was your room and you can do anything which made him feel embarrassed. "It's cold how can you wear just a long shirt."

"It's comfortable" you ignore his presence and continue watching the movie. "Still..." you glare at him "What if I was just in sweats and no shirt" you smile was he being serious "Then I'll enjoy the view." He stood there flustered "Yoongi just leave you're ruining my alone time it was a setup I never called you. Go with your future bride she's probably looking for you." He sits on the other couch "I don't want to go I don't want to be with her" you stand up and grab his hand pulling him up "I don't care you're leaving" you were dragging him.

"Please Y/n let me stay with you I'll watch the movie and be quiet it would be like I'm not even here" you stop and he thought you were agreeing but no you opened the door and to your surprise, Juri was passing by. She looks at you and then sees what you're wearing she felt hurt you get close to him and whisper in his ear. "If she comes after me I'm coming after you." You close the door on them and go back to watching the movie.

"What we're you doing in there?" Yoongi walks away and she follows him she grabs his hand "Hey it's a misunderstanding right nothing happened between you two." He just looks to the side and she lets him go "Just know you and I were each other's first and you're marrying me I don't care what happened in there."

She leaves and he was mad that he couldn't remember what happened that day when he woke up beside her. He went to his room and jumps on his bed. Luckily in each room, there were two beds one per person so he wouldn't share one
with Juri. He couldn't stop thinking about you. A few minutes pass and he heard a knock he stood up and opened it.

He was surprised to see you specially how your shirt was unbuttoned from the first three buttons showing your cleavage he stops looking in that area and looks at you trying to keep eye contact with you "What's wrong did she go after you?" You walk in and close the door behind you "Hey love what are you doing?" He says worried and you wrap your arms around his neck he gulps "I want to try something" you whisper.

"What" he walked back, you push him making him lay back on the bed "Y/n!" He lifts himself with his elbows but you push him back and get on top of him "You're blushing let's do what you've always wanted" you smile and kiss him. He slowly sits up and holds onto your thighs to hold you in place. He deepened the kiss but removed his hands from you and you quickly grabbed them and put them back where they were. You break the kiss and you two were looking into each other's eyes craving for one another "I want you to touch me" you say.

He starts kissing your neck and his hand slowly goes to the hem of the shirt he tugs it you gasp as he found your spot. You cup his face and make him look up at you "What did I do something wrong?" He says and you touch his hair "Yoongi wake up."

He opens his eyes and sees where he's at. He quickly sits up "Yoongi!" He heard someone calling him "Yoongi hurry we're meeting at the restaurant" his friend who was knocking was trying to wake him up to hurry. He shakes his head "Oh that was just a dream." He crawls back in bed covering himself with the blankets "Now how the hell am I supposed to see her."

He quickly changed and heads to where everyone was. While he was with his friends he saw you with Miri seeing you made him zone out. "Hey Yoongi order your food" he apologizes "Oh I'm sorry" he orders and his friend was just looking at him judging him trying to read him. "Are you thinking about Y/n?" The whole table looked at him "What no I'm thinking about if I passed my final exams."

"Come on you for sure did just forget about that and enjoy this trip I heard there's an inside pool we should go but first we'll go to play by the beach." Yoongi agreed to not think about that dream he would have to distract himself. He then got deep in thought if what he dreamed of means something. He was staring at your direction each friend group had a table of each so you felt someone staring at you and look his way. You two meet each other's eyes and he quickly looks away you thought of it as nothing and continued listening to Miri's suggestions of what to do next and how her time at the beach was fun.

At your table, it was just Miri, Jae, and Yi-jeong. After eating Miri looks at Yoongi "Hey Y/n is it me or has Yoongi been staring at you since we've gotten here" you gasp "You've seen it too right I thought it was just me being delusional" she takes a sip of her drink. "Did you two go out and break up you guys seem like those people who are trying their best to avoid each other but can't." Jae gets close to her "Stop asking her the same questions if she doesn't want to answer it's for a reason."

"No we never went out I guess you can just say we started as friends, then he got engaged, bullied me, I almost died, moved away, and now we are attending the same university so I met him once again but it's nothing serious." You chug your drink and they were all just shook Yi-jeong who didn't know nothing about you was just unable to speak hearing all the information you gave.