1⃞2⃞

You look at him he runs and hides the present under his pillow. "I should get going okay I'll just jump out the window." He looks at you as if you were crazy. "What no you're not this is the second floor you wanna break your leg or something."

You smile "I mean I've been through a lot no" he sighs and accepts the hard truth about all the times he's hurt you. "Just hide over here" he puts you in his closet and closes it the banging continued and you were amazed at how big the closet was it was like a whole other room.

He quickly goes to the bathroom and takes his shirt off and jeans he wraps his towel around his waist. He slightly wet his hair after finishing he exits the restroom and opens the door. "Yes, father" he looked at him then looks back to Juri who was behind him. "Why are you out of breath" Yoongi smiles "I was taking a shower but then you started knocking and screaming I quickly washed off the soap and came to open up why?"

"Juri said you have someone in here" Yoongi tilts his head "Really but I don't let anyone in here but do you want to check to make sure." He moves aside and he enters Juri tried to enter but Yoongi slightly pushes her "You can't enter" he lastly says and closes the door. "I'll accompany you to the living room," the maid says and Juri stomps her foot. "No I'll wait here" she bows "Suit yourself then."

His father started checking everywhere he ended up opening the closet. You hid behind the clothes in the far back. His father just skimmed through it and came out of the closet while Yoongi just stood there waiting for him to be done with a resting face that showed no concern. "This girl keeps on lying I'm sorry for intruding" Yoongi shakes his head "No it's okay see you at dinner I heard mom tell the maid that we'll be eating together."

"Yeah see you later now change before you get sick." He opens the door and glared at Juri and walked to his office to lock himself again. Yoongi smirked and closed the door. She starts knocking "Wait Yoongi I need to talk to you I have something important to show you. I'm not leaving until you let me in." Yoongi ignored her and went to the closet he opened it and he got stressed realizing where would you be if this place is big.

You pop out scaring him "Hey don't do that" you see him shirtless you grab a shirt and throw it at him. "Change I don't want to look at that." He scoffs and puts the shirt on you step out and he puts some sweats on. You sit on the chair by his desk. He steps out you look at him and check the time "So if we're done I'll leave" he grabs your hand "No please stay be my company. We can do whatever you want homework, play games, or talk."

He was desperate this was the only opportunity to be with you. You moved your hand away "Okay just for a little" you wanted to experience the bond like how it was before. He sat on the couch and patted the seat next to him for you to sit. You take a seat next to him and start watching the movie. A scene unexpectedly came out you were unfazed by the sudden scene but Yoongi on the other hand gulped.

Who were you kidding inside your head you were having a breakdown why did a scene like that have to come out. "So we're finally alone" he whispers and you look at him "What?" He starts leaning in and he sees your expression making him laugh and he sits back "I didn't know this movie had such a scene let's do something else."

"But I have to go home you're just trying to keep me in here" he nods "Yes I do I want you with me" you didn't know how to react when your eyes land on a certain book on his shelf. "Okay, then can I see that" he looks to where you are pointing at. "What exactly?" You walk over and point to it "That" you try to get it but you couldn't reach it. He stood behind you and you felt him pressed on your back. You had taken a step back so now you two were in that position you turn around and he levels down to your height "You want that" he asks you and couldn't do it anymore why was he being like this.

Everything was making your heart beat faster than the usual you feel it as it'll burst what would happen if you two were to be more than friends with such emotion would you be dead. Your mind drifts to you and him you stop yourself. "Are you thinking dirty thoughts of me" you snap out of it "No I'm not" he gets the book you wanted. It was a photo book. He gives it to you and you sit down and start going through it to distract yourself.

You've never thought of such things like that was it the hormones kicking in. You had a dirty mind since middle school you would laugh at jokes your old friends would say and amongst those friends was Yoongi so he could read you based on how you acted. He just stared at you as he leaned against the bookshelf and you felt his gaze but kept on staring at the pictures. He honestly knew you liked him back then and that you still do which is why you're enduring everything but he might be having some mutual feelings towards you but constantly denies it to himself.

Your eye caught something a family portrait it was his parents him and someone else you didn't know they kind of look the same but he looked a few years older based on the height difference Yoongi was probably 8 years old and the other guy around 16 years old. "Do you have a brother" he quickly responded. "Yeah, I do why?"

"He's handsome" he raises an eyebrow. "Oh yeah then what about me?" You look at the picture "You're not and he is like look at him" his smile faded "You do know he's way older than you right" you look at him "Okay and." He approaches you "I'll make you change your mind then" he closes the photo book and takes it from your hands.