2⃞3⃞

You were with Jae and Miri they started going out but constantly Miri was always stuck to you but Jae didn't mind it. You three were laughing from afar Yoongi saw you.

"That's Y/n right?" His friend asks Yoongi nods "You won't talk to her I thought you wanted to be friends with her like how you said you two used to be." Yoongi would talk to his friend about the memories you two made before everything happened. "She doesn't want to talk to me but it's fine. I'm okay when I see her smile even if it's not me making her smile."

"Well then let's start heading to class come on you love bird." They both leave you head to the restroom before you took a seat you left your bag beside Miri that's when Juri went after you. You were finishing up washing your hands and fixing your hair when she comes in. You saw her through the mirror "What? Are you worried I'll take Yoongi from you?" You say and smirk she started panicking and her instant reaction was to hit you she slapped you.

"Don't you dare you can't get him we both made love you can't separate us we're each other's first in everything " you made a disgusted face like you didn't want that type of information. You fix your hair then push her "Really do you think I care about what you two did. I don't I could easily just talk to him and he'll come back to me since you seem to have not change watch your back from now on." You approach her and whisper in her ear "I can assure you you're not his first how would I know. I wonder how?" her eyes widened then looks at you "I think you know now see ya around."

You walk out your head was pounding all you wanted to do was sleep. You accidentally bump into someone "I'm sorry" you apologize and look up to see it was Yoongi you slightly smile and walk to class. He sees Juri come out he then connects the dots and walks away from her "Yoongi!" She says but he was gone before you entered he tapped your shoulder you turn to face him. "Can I help you with something?" You ask and he scans you "Are you okay? Did she do anything?"

He saw the mark on your cheek and touches it you move his hand away "I'm okay don't worry see you around" you go inside and he then walks to his class. Juri stood there with tears seeing how he touched you when she got hurt he never cared or anything unless he was in front of her parents that was a different case.

"Hey Y/n you're back are you good?" Jae asks and Miri hugs you "Yeah I'm fine Miri hug him not me you've been close to me but not him." She laughs then hugs him "You know I love you right Jae" he nods he had no problem he understood you and her were really close. Taking care of each other being there for each other's ups and downs.

The teacher walks in and classes start. As classes were done the teacher handed the homework. "Please ask people to complete this survey you guys have been selected for the top students okay. You only need a maximum is 5 people but 1 from each class now see you tomorrow" the teacher gets their bag and leaves. You stretch sitting down for an hour lecture was torture.

You look at the assignment "Imma do this later" you pack your bags but she stops you "No you're going to procrastinate you'll do it after school okay." You make a disbelief face was she being serious "I have something to do after school though" she shakes her head "No Young-Jae can wait it'll be quick I know who to ask for all of us."

You walk over to Jae "Okay then but I'll take Jae then. Come on let's go" you grab his hand and he stands up Miri started panicking that she'll get left behind since she hadn't packed "Hey no you two better not leave" you walk with him and leave. "Well, where should we go eat?" Jae started going on his phone you took a seat at a bench and he sat beside you. "Oh found it how about we go here." He gives you his phone you see it and check the reviews it looked good.

"Okay then let's go there but let's wait for Miri she's taking too long" he laughs. "Y/n" you look at him answering him saying yes "Why is your cheek red?" He moved your hair aside "It's nothing oh look Miri is coming." She came running out of breath "I hate you two." Jae Carrie's her bag you found it cute. Once exiting the gate you were surprised to see the person waiting for you "Oh look he came go with him" Miri says and starts waving you apologize "It's fine go ahead Y/n."

You walk to the car and get in "Hi Young-Jae I thought we would meet after school. Hi Soo-young" she greets you "We came early because after school we have something to do" you nod understanding. You all go to eat out you sit down and they sit together. "Congratulations you two I knew you two would make it" Soo-young starts blushing.

"Oh, I forgot to mention one thing," Young-Jae says and your smile faded Soo-young noticed and you hear someone say hello. You immediately recognized the voice you didn't mind looking when the person sits next to you. "Hey Y/n" you put on a fake smile. "Yoongi will eat with us as well." Young-jae states being happy.

You really couldn't be mad they were celebrating that he is finally with his first love and well Yoongi is his brother how would he not get invited.