3⃞5⃞

"You're ignoring Yoongi aren't you?" Miri asks and you stop cleaning the living room. She quickly picked up your body language how you were right now distracting yourself. "Um is it that noticeable" she walks over to the couch and tells you to sit next to her which you do.

"Did something happen?" She starts hugging you "Nothing happened but I feel like I embarrassed myself in front of him that's why I've been avoiding him." She shakes her head "I'm sure you did nothing wrong but you should really communicate with him you two were getting close again and now you're both drifting away."

It was late at night and you take her advice you stand up and get your belongings to go to the pool. "You're right I'll talk to him but after the trip okay bye." You leave and Miri was just laughing to herself finding it cute how you were acting like a child going through a crush phase.

You enter the inside pool filled with rose petals the lights were dim it was quiet everyone was sleeping. You look around to make sure there was no one. You remove your robe and get in the water was warm you walk to the other side on the edge and close your eyes enjoying the feeling. Miri was right it was relaxing everything about it was so pleasing it made you feel happy.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi rolls his eyes Juri caught him leaving while she was passing by "Don't worry about it go to sleep" he lastly tells her and leaves. He arrived at the so call the place that helps one relax he opens the door and heads in he started removing his shirt feeling stressed. Not only was he worried that he messed up what you and he were building but Juri was constantly trying to reach him.

You flinch hearing the door open "Oh no" you whisper the pool was open 24/7 anyone can come in it's not like you can lock it for yourself you hold your breath and dive underwater. Yoongi, on the other hand, set his towel aside and removed his clothes then steps into the water seeing no one he smiled to himself. Some alone time away from his friends and that annoying girl.

You couldn't hold your breath anymore and you felt he was coming closer to you. Without hesitating you come out to the surface making Yoongi get scared he cursed while you were trying to catch your breath. "Don't move stay there" you say your back was facing him with your hair covering it he moved back. Luckily it was kind of dark he wouldn't be able to see you naked. "Y/n is that you?" He immediately picked up your voice. You close your eyes in embarrassment out of everyone it had to be him.

You lower yourself underwater and cover your breast and slightly smile when you turn around. You see his chest exposed, your eyes widen, and you turn around. "Hi I didn't expect you to be here" he chuckles "Well I didn't either when we're talking can't you look at me. I don't like talking to people's backs and I'm truly sorry if I made you uncomfortable this morning."

"Oh no, you didn't make me uncomfortable. I just can't look at you because um..." he looks at you and then realizes "Oh you're naked don't worry then I'll turn around so you can get out" he turns around he was naked but didn't mind it. "I'll stay after all I came here to relax" you whisper he nods "Then I'll leave so you can enjoy it" you approach him and touch his back he gulped "No you can stay" you remove your hand and go on the other edge creating space for you two. He turns around and faces you he observed you and decided to make the atmosphere better.

"How's the trip?" He asks and you two started talking and laughing enjoying each other's company. "Yoongi did I do something stupid?" He tells you everything you were in shock but the one thing that made you want to drown yourself was the child part. "I'm so sorry I..." he was looking at you his eyes were so into you "It's okay I know you were drunk there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"So I really ran and laid on the floor" he hums and starts laughing remembering "Yes it was funny you just looked so done with everything. It was cute. When you came inside you completely changed you were very confident and demanding I liked it." You look to the side your heart was pounding "You know I was so close to doing what you asked for but stopped because I knew it was wrong so I just helped you change. I promise I didn't see anything and all we did was sleep if that's why you've been avoiding me."

"So you're telling me if I wasn't drunk you would've done it with me" he starts stuttering "I mean I'll come clean with you I like you Y/n." He was approaching you and you two never broke eye contact you somehow got the courage to look at him without looking away. "Yoongi somewhat of what I said is true" he tilts his head "What part?"

"I actually..." you got interrupted when the door suddenly bursts open you and Yoongi look at each other. "Yoongi are you here?" Juri asked he made an annoyed look you see her coming when you approach him and hug him. He was surprised until his cheeks were turning red your breast was against his chest. Boy was his mind going crazy. "What are you doing love?" You look up at him "I think this will make her understand that nothing is going on between you two. I'm also doing it for my own good."

She took something valuable from you might as well retrieve it back. He smirks and hugs you back but adds a little twist "I'm going to do what you asked me to do last night?" You were quite surprised "What thing I asked for a lot" he kisses you holding you knowing he won't be able to do this again if you reject him. His love grew for you day by day but he constantly denied those feelings knowing what he had done to you back then.