2⃞4⃞

After eating they quickly dropped you two off at the campus Jae and Miri were waiting for you their mouth dropped when they saw who was coming with you.

You go to them and they were both smiling "Um Yoongi I'll get going okay" he nods and he starts leaving his way "Yah Yoongi come here" Miri screamed he actually listened which amazed you. "What is it?" Miri pulls you to towards him. "Can you do us a favor" he immediately agrees "Great can you fill out a survey Y/n will give it to you later we have to go to class bye" she drags you but Yoongi was confused Miri never mentioned where to meet.

Lunch was over so you had a few more hours of class you enter the classroom and put your head down. "I messed up didn't I" Miri whispers and Jae simply nods. After school, you went to the library to study you had no way of contacting Yoongi but he called Young-Jae and found out you're usually at the library so he goes there.

Yoongi spots you concentrated he places a snack in front of you. "Thank you" he takes a seat beside you "So what's the survey?" You hand him the paper he starts doing it. You would take glances at him he was good looking he's always been. "Ok done here you go. Is that it?" You hum "Yeah you can go" he looks around and sees there's really no one. "Why aren't you leaving isn't it better to study at home it's so lonely in here and it's getting late."

"I like studying here" he crosses his arms and sits back getting comfortable "Then I'll stay with you." You look at him "Suit yourself then" you started reviewing your study guide. He got bored pretty quick but distracted himself on his phone he saw how constantly you were moving your hair out of your face as you kept on writing. The strands of hair in the front would cover you. He noticed it and he got the hair tie he had on his wrist. He then grabbed your hair he made you a simple ponytail "There that should make it easier for you."

You thank him but then look at him with a serious face. He looked at you with a what's wrong face. "Whose hair tie is that." He lets out a chuckle "It's yours from middle school" you were glad I mean you didn't care if it was someone else's just that if it was Juri's you would've lost it. "Oh okay" you look back at your book but he could tell you had more questions. "What's on your mind?" He leans in and you scoot away "Why do you still have it?"

"I have it because it reminds me of you." You weren't able to smile and just continue writing. After you finished you started packing he was walking beside you "Try to sleep it's late now. I know finals are in a few days but you have to check yourself too."

"Woah are you worrying about me?" You slightly push him "I can't walk you home right" you shake your head saying no. If he were to know there would be a possibility of him going to you and if Juri were to follow him shell be able to find you so you didn't want to risk it. "Bye," you say and get in the car Miri was waiting he went to his car and drove off.

"Let's go home now" Miri states and on the way, you fell asleep. You were exhausted at this point you just wanted to sleep and not wake up. Yoongi got home his father patiently waiting on the couch. "Juri's parents called" he sits across from him. "About what?" He glared at Yoongi "That you are following this girl instead of focusing on her. This is getting ridiculous you said you didn't want to marry her right."

"Yeah I did" his father sighs in relief "Okay then I have a proposal if you find someone of another company that can be a help better than that family I won't make you marry her." Yoongi sat there thinking it was a good idea but what difference would it be if it wouldn't be you. "Can't I just not marry someone in particular."

"Probably but that's your option as of now I'm really sorry you have to go through this." Yoongi was caught off guard his father apologizing wasn't something he'd see happen. His father stood up and went back to his office his mother made him a late dinner and he then went to his room thinking if you got home safe he didn't follow you because he respected what you said but he had no way of contacting you which made him worry.

Once arriving at the parking lot she woke you up and you two went up to your place. You wake up the next day you hurried down and Miri was waiting for you. As you were close to the campus she woke you up "Hey Y/n can I give your phone number to Yoongi?" You quickly wake up startled  "What? Why?" She laughs "He was able to get Jae's phone number from a friend. He's trying to contact you."

"I'll just give it to him don't worry" she grabs your hand "So what's your history with him." You get your bag and get out "Y/n! Wait for me." She whines and quickly catches up to you hugging you. You wave at Jae who was coming he waved back and approaches you two "Get her I need to go to the library" he quickly moves her away from you "No Y/n I want to be with you" you walk away and you look back to see her hugging Jae while he caressed her hair.

"How does it feel to love someone?"