8⃞

You woke up it was Friday you were tired you couldn't sleep at all and turned off your lamp you always have it on to sleep peacefully. You shower then change into your uniform you look at yourself through the mirror and see the marks on your hands and legs.

You get the bracelets your father had gifted you a while ago and put them to cover the marks on your wrist. You put your thigh-high socks part of your uniform and head downstairs with a smile. "Good morning," both your father and mother said they each kissed your cheek and you started eating as they talked. "Did you sleep well?" You shake your head saying yes but they can see you are tired. "Are you sure?" Your mom asks worriedly.

"Yes I'm fine it's school it's stressful you know how it is" they laugh remembering their high school times. You enjoyed seeing them happy "I see you have your bracelets on" you look at them and touch the bracelets. Two of them were gold bracelets one had your name engraved on it and the other was a birthday gift. You also had a bracelet you made with your mother when you were small and the other your father made it while he was being creative he also had made one for your mother and him so basically a family set.

"I like them so from now on I'll wear them they have special meanings to me" they nod agreeing with you after finishing breakfast you head out and put your shoes on you run as your parents were waiting for you in the car. You get in and they quickly drive off they drop you off "Have a good day at your job" you say to both of them that is where they were heading "You too baby work hard in your classes" your mom says you wave and they drive away.

You walk into the school and head to the library it was early the library was empty. Since you couldn't do much homework last night you pulled it out and started doing it. "Y/n" Ki-Tae walks over to you and you wave happily to see him. "I was looking for you everywhere I even called and sent you messages" you quickly get your phone and see a lot of your notifications were from him "Oh I'm sorry I had it on mute" you kept scrolling you hear him chuckle "It's fine."

Your heart stops for a second you also see messages from Yoongi you quickly turn it off and direct your attention to Ki-Tae. "Do you need help?" You hum "What" he points at your homework "If you need help with that I have mines done you can copy it if not I can teach it to you." You see your paper but it's almost done "Thanks but I'll work on it it's just a few more questions."

"Okay then I'll wait for you Imma sleep ok" he puts his head down and closes his eyes you look over to him and smile. As you were finishing up you started packing your things. Yoongi from afar saw you he was walking towards you but stops seeing you touch Ki-Tae's hair he walks out of the library. You move his hair out of his face "Hey wake up I finished and the bell is about to ring" he quickly sits up straight making you laugh.

"Okay let's go" you both stand up and walk to class together. He carried your backpack for you as soon as you walked in you didn't even spare a glance at Yoongi you just greeted the teacher and went to your seat. Ki-Tae smirks at Yoongi then take a seat he hands you your bag. "Okay, class today we'll go over the criteria so you can see how your project will be graded." She starts passing it out you felt as someone was looking at you with an intense gaze you didn't even bother to look back.

You already knew who it was. "Oh, one student from each group come get your supplies at my table." Everyone started going "I'll do it," you say and Ki-Tae nods you walk to the teacher's desk and you start getting the supplies. "Sweetheart you're already forgetting me" Yoongi was behind you his hand softly placed by the side of your waist holding you in place. You get the last supply and move his hand from you and walk back to your seat.

He looks at you he hadn't realized that you look pretty he always had seen you as a friend but now seeing how puberty hit you hard making you into a stunning young woman was driving him insane. He gets his supplies and takes a seat "What took you so long" Juri whines "Shut up you're being annoying." She saw the way he looked at you "Am I not pretty" he looked at her "Uhh no" the hesitation made her think he would say yes.

After the teacher went over the criteria you and Ki-Tae started playing around he tickled you and since the class was all talking doing their own thing the teacher didn't mind. "Ok stop" he stops and you then start tickling him "Hey Y/n," he says and you stop. Yoongi's eyes were fixed on you two. He shakes his head "What am I thinking" he says to himself "Yoongi." He looks at Juri "Am I really not pretty?"

She starts unbuttoning her top three buttons he made a disgusted face "No you're not" and he put his head down. You pass their seat to talk to the teacher and smile at her since you had witnessed what happened Juri looks to the side upset. "Ms. can I go to the restroom." She lets you go and you leave out the class.

Yoongi stands up "Ms. can I go to the restroom?"