3⃞

The bell rings and you see Yoongi leave you pack your things and were the last to leave. Everyone was hurrying out the door to get out so you had no other option but to wait till they were out. You finally walk out and read the paper you had to go to the 300 building and go up to the second floor currently you got out of the 100 building so you would have to walk a lot.

The school consisted of 3 buildings each had 5 floors luckily for you most of your classes were on the first to the third floor. You groan that you had to walk up the stairs and the pain in your ankle was a burden but then start walking heading there. You reach the room and open it you see him he turns around hearing you come in. He smiles "Hey sweetheart" you walk towards him he opens his arms you found it weird. You walk into his arms he wraps them around you and he hugs you. You were about to hug him but stop yourself.

"Why did you want to meet here" he lets you go "Just because I wanted to see you" you raise an eyebrow "Really?" He hums and shakes his head saying yes "You aren't going to apologize" his smile faded and he looked to the side "No because..." the door opens and you see Ju-ri "Because it won't end Y/n" she comes and starts pushing you catching you off guard. You fall over the table to the ground you wince in pain and slowly sit up letting a small ow escape your lips. "What's wrong with you?"

She smiles "Nothing" she goes to Yoongi hugging him who he was just watching with a poker face. She then goes to the sink where she grabs a bucket you tried standing but your sprained ankle wouldn't let you. She quickly splashed the cold water on you. Yoongi flinched to go towards you but stopped himself. She grabs you by your collar "Never try to approach Yoongi okay forget about him" she lets you go and walks out the door.

Yoongi lastly took a glance and started walking away "Yoongi" you say you couldn't stand up you hoped he would help you up but he ignored you and went out the door. To your surprise, you weren't crying probably because you've never experienced any of this but in your heart, it felt like someone stabbed you. You use all your force and hold onto the table to get up.

You smile to yourself trying your best to not cry if not your parents would ask questions. You start limping and feeling cold. No one was there you walk down the stairs and head to the restroom seeing no one you remove your shirt and start drying it under the hand dryer. Once dried you put it on and remove your skirt leaving the shorts on and start drying it.

It took a while but it wouldn't be noticeable you walk out of the school and head home. On your way you ask yourself why you didn't defend yourself or anything well it's because you froze you couldn't process what happened it was just overwhelming your body gave up and shut off.

You reach your house and fix yourself putting on a smile and walk normally even though it hurt you open the door. "Hi I'm back" your mother comes running to you hugging you and showering you with kisses "You're back let's eat we were waiting for you" she grabs your hand and you follow her. Your father comes from the bathroom and hugs you as well. "Welcome back how was school?" you sit down and your mother served you the food.

"It was okay" he nods "No one is bothering you right" he always asked those questions every first day of school "No I made a few friends." You all start eating "I'll help you with your homework" your father says and you smile. You stand up but fall to the side "Oh are you okay" your mother caught you. "Yes I am my leg just fell asleep" your father then holds your hand "I'll help you come on" you reach your room and he quickly pulls a chair and sits you down.

"Y/n are you sure it fell asleep your ankle is swollen" you look at it "Oh so I did twist my ankle. I was running up the stairs because I was almost late and I twisted it but I thought it was nothing." He puts on some cream your mother had for severe pain. He starts helping you with your homework and you finished it quickly with his help.

He later leaves to go buy something. You take a shower and then come out you change into your pajamas your mother comes in and kisses your forehead "Good night" your father then comes in and kisses your forehead as well "Sleep well I bought you an ankle brace I'll put it on in the morning or do you not want to go to school so it can heal better."

"Can I but my attendance" he shakes his head "You can stay if you want I'll just call the school and they'll understand so now sleep" you felt relieved that your parents aren't like they used to be where you would have to go to school no matter if you were sick.

You fell asleep exhausted and your mind drifts to your old memories of him. You smile remembering something funny but your eyes were full of tears slowly they start falling and you start crying until you fell asleep.

Yoongi was on his bed on his phone ready to send his regular message of good night until he realized he couldn't he threw his phone. "Just till I graduate I'll make this right. I'll leave I have to find a job soon." He says to himself when a knock makes him flinch and he sits up his dad comes in Yoongi gulped.

"Good night" Yoongi nods "Please be good to Ju-ri" he lastly says and leaves. There it was he just came in asking for a favor.

__________________________________

I'm sorry I haven't been updating this story but there'll be lots of new chapters out thank you for the support.

Have a good day/night :)