1⃞8⃞

His mom came in "Yoongi drink the medicine come on" he groaned and turned to the side. "This is not going to work we're going to the hospital I'll let your father know." They took him and they let him go back home he just had to take the medication and rest. He did rest but he didn't want to take any medication.

You open your eyes and see a white ceiling you lift your hand and see the cables attached to you, you remove them, and sit up. Your head hurt everything was hurting "Oh Y/n you're awake" you turn to see Young-Jae come in. "Lay back down you need to rest oh I should call Yoongi."

"Don't call him. I don't want to see him I have nothing to do with him anymore. Um, do my parents know I'm here." He takes a seat on the chair next to your bed "Your parents don't know but I happen to know their boss and told him to tell them that you're okay. They also seem to have a lot of work I heard they'll be taking care of the company from now on. So will you be moving soon?"

"Yeah I'm leaving well I'm good I should head back home I missed school today." You started standing "No you need to rest I'll call the doctor to check you." He quickly leaves and you lay back down you grab your phone and groan. " Now how am I going to call anyone." You turn on the tv and start watching it he came back in and you look at him you were expecting to see the nurse come with him but there was no one coming with him "Where's the doctor?"

"I couldn't find her" you look to the side and see a button you start reading the tag and press it. "What was that?" You smile "I just have to press it to call the doctor." He felt embarrassed "Really you could've done that a while ago" the door bursts open and he stops scolding you. The doctor came in Young-Jae was confused because you had a different doctor last night. She smiles and bows "Hello Ms. Son Y/n are you feeling better."

You nod and she checks your state you stare at Young-Jae who was looking at her. That's when it clicked "Soo-young" he calls out and she looks at him her eyes widened a bit but then looked away and continued to check you she took a glance at him and saw the ring on his finger. She felt her eyes water of course he did get married she started checking your vitals. "Do you two know each other?" You ask and they avoid each other's eyes "No we don't. You're all good Y/n I'll file the paperwork so you can be released." You thank her she bows and leaves.

"That was something who is she you seem to know her." He steps out leaving you talking alone "That must be the person he loves," you say and you lay back down covering yourself. "Soo-young wait" she turns around "Can I help you Mr. Min" he holds her hand "Come on don't call me that" she moves her hand away after all they were in public the hallway was empty but anyone can pass by.

"I have more patients to check so if you'll excuse me." She starts walking away "I love you!" She stops walking and turns around "Stop saying nonsense you're married now please let me move on. We're not young adults to be fooling around like we used to. You have your responsibilities and I have mine." He wanted to hug her but he restrained himself from doing that "Young-Jae" a squeaky voice called for him "That must be your wife have a good day." She comes and hugs him after finding him.

Soo-young left to file the paperwork he stood there and pushed her away. "What are you doing here?" She smiles "What can't I look for my husband. Why are you here I heard you brought a girl here do you care to explain who it is." He walks away leaving her there he goes back into your room. "Oh you're back she's your first love huh" he was caught by surprise by the things you were saying he wondered how you knew so much.

"How did you know" you point to your eyes " I saw the way you looked at her when I met you your eyes seemed sad but now that you've seen her they are bright filled with hope." He pats your head "Okay you know way too much about my relationships now what about you. Why don't you want to see Yoongi."

He noticed how your gaze changed I guess he found out how you talked about his relationship to distract yourself from yours. He hugs you "Things will get better but if there is a problem you need to talk it out that's the only way the truth will come out or misunderstandings will be cleared." You heard the squeaky voice and his wife comes in she saw him hugging you.

"Young-Jae you have a daughter?" You look at him like what the fuck is she saying. He laughs at your expression "Yes I do let's divorce" she shakes her head "Oh no need it's fine with me if you have a daughter I have no problem with it." He sighs "She's not my daughter now leave." She crossed her arms "Then who is she?"

The doctor comes back in you look at all of them covering your mouth as if a plot twist happened in your favorite show. It felt like you were watching a show and now you would watch how things will play out. "Y/n you're free to go would you like a taxi" you nod but Young-Jae steps in "No I'll take her home." Soo-young nods Young-Jae's wife clings onto him she extends her arm "Hi I am Min Alice his wife and who may you be?" Soo-young shakes her hand "Hello I am Yoon Soo-young the doctor of this hospital."