1⃞1⃞

Yoongi arrives home everything was quiet when Juri was walking next to his father. He scoffed and went to his room not wanting to waste a minute. "Stop walking away and come here Yoongi." His father said and it echoed throughout the whole house. He stops and that's when his mom comes and stands beside Yoongi.

"Don't do anything to him I'm not allowing it anymore how can you trust Juri what if she has been lying. What if his actions towards Y/n were for a reason." He looks at his wife who he dearly cared for and decided to talk instead of taking action he had two sides as well he was very abusive but he cared for those he loved. Honestly, he had problems.

He takes a seat on the couch "Okay let's talk come here Yoongi." He goes and takes a seat across from him Juri and his mother stare at each other. Juri started playing with her fingers. "So Juri said you left her to be with Y/n is that true." Yoongi looks at her she's been lying "No it's not I only escorted her and helped her change her clothes." They look at him confused.

"Why would you help her change her clothes?" Juri started looking down "You want to know why father because Juri spilled her drink on her so I gave her my clothes to wear that's it nothing more." His father clears his throat and calls out Juri's name making her flinch. "How can you make such a lie you know what I think I'll end this engagement I'm sure I'll just speak with another friend I know."

"You know father I heard the Kim's have a daughter the same age and she's smart probably marrying her would help the company grow than with her," Yoongi adds and smirks at her. His father was thinking it through when Juri gets on her knees "I'm sorry I shouldn't have lied please let this marriage still go I promise it will be very beneficial for this company to become worldwide."

"I'll let this slide then but you Juri if you hurt Y/n that's where it ends I know what you've done in the past don't think you're all pure." His father lastly says and stands up leaving out to go to his office. His mother hugged him "Go on dear go to your room and rest it must've been stressful." Yoongi goes and Juri tries to go after him. "No Juri you go home you know you can't enter his room until the marriage is finalized and you two are announced as husband and wife."

For that to happen it would take 5 years right now they were freshmen almost sophomores the plan was for them to get married in their sophomore year of university which is still far away. Juri goes home and was mad she smiles how will they know whether she's hurting Y/n she'll just have to be discreet and not involve Yoongi anymore. She walked out and went to the close mall she started walking when reaching the streetlight on the other side she saw something interesting.

You were walking home you waited for the street light to change. You had stayed to study in the library. You see it turn green but forgot to realize the walking man wasn't on but you walked until someone brought you back to the sidewalk. "Hey you can't cross yet you almost got ran over." He says you turn to look at them you thank them. It was a young man he smiled he then saw your shirt and saw his name on it. "Do you happen to know Min Yoongi.?" He asks and you nod unsure whether to tell him "Um yeah why" he felt relieved "Can you give him this."

He hands you a present you take it "Okay but who are you?" He was hesitant "I'm Young-Jae and you?" You thank him properly for saving you earlier "I'm Y/n I'll make sure to give it to him." He then waved and gets in a car that's been waiting for him. He was very good looking you then crossed the street and go on walking.

Juri smiles as she took a picture "Hopefully this would make him forget about her." She was planning on telling him you're already seeing someone who was probably older than you. Now she was considering telling Yoongi's father but she then decided not to. She saw you get on the bus and was confused as to why you weren't going home. She knew where you lived which is kind of weird she then got a Taxi and followed you.

You were heading to Yoongi's house the maid knew you so you were planning on giving her the gift to give it to Yoongi. You got off the bus and walk a few blocks until you meet his place. You ring the doorbell luckily the maid opened the door. "Oh, Y/n it's been a while come in" you smile "No I just came to drop something off."

She flinched once she heard someone scream "Who's out there?" She looks back "Oh Sir Yoongi it's Y/n." His face lit up "Really" she moves aside and he sees you he quickly goes to you and grabs your hand. You were hesitant but he was strong and pulled you with him. "Also you don't have to call me sir don't tell my parents she is here."

She smiles and signals him to hurry up. He took you to his room. "What brings you here?" He asks and pulls you a chair. "Oh, I just came to drop something. Someone told me to give it to you." He started thinking about who could it be but no one came to mind. You took it out of your bag and give it to him. He gets it and opens it you see his mood change. You decided to look around while he stared at the present. "Who gave this to you?" You look back "Um it was..."

"Yoongi open the door!" His father screamed as he knocked on the door.