1⃞6⃞

He sighs "Stop saying nonsense." She shakes her head and starts crying "Just forget about Y/n I'm the better choice that will help your family."

"Just because of that be glad that you're still around here but I can't like you. I don't even like you because I like her. I love her so don't you dare hurt her." She wipes her tears "We'll see about that. Also, my parents said we'll be having a family dinner, later on, they already talked to your parents see you there." She finally leaves and he went inside his room and threw the nearest thing to the wall.

She called Ki-Tae and he picked up "I sent the video start editing it." He quickly starts working on it while she goes out to buy a dress for the family dinner. The time came quickly his dad dropped him off at Juri's place and told him how to behave to at least act which he had no problem in doing that. He was greeted by all of them. "Min Yoongi welcome come have a seat dinner is ready." Juri's father said and Yoongi bowed and took a seat.

Juri later comes out and her parents looked at him waiting to see his reaction he just smiled a little "You're daughter is pretty sir" they all started laughing and it wasn't awkward anymore. Juri took a seat beside him she kisses his cheek and Yoongi let out a sarcastic chuckle. Ki-Tae started eating not caring. "This child is so rude but anyways let's start eating I hope you enjoy the food Yoongi."

"I'm sure it'll be delicious," he says and starts eating Juri and her mom made eye contact with each other. Her father's phone rang and he excused himself out he wasn't going to come back. "So Yoongi after marrying my daughter how many kids do you want to have? By all means, you guys can have as much as you want there are no limits."

"Oh I'm sorry but I really don't want any children" Juri then looked down and her mother got upset  "Oh I see does Juri not attract you I assure you she is pretty." Yoongi clears his throat "No it's not that I just don't want any." She understood "Well I'll go bring the drinks is wine fine," she asks and he just nodded saying yes. She takes Juri with her "You have the pill right" Juri whispers to her once inside the kitchen. "Yes I do princess ugh your father is taking long but that's good he won't come back since he has to deal with the company." She hands Juri the pill and she mixes it in his drink.

"Y/n is pretty isn't she? Everything about her is stunning her personality and figure." Yoongi looks at Ki-Tae "What?" He smiles "Whoa calm down there buddy how can you mess with her feelings if you're already going to get married you should let her go. I just know once Y/n has children they will be pretty." Yoongi wasn't having it "You..." he got cut off when they come back. Juri hands everyone a glass of wine.

"Well, we should celebrate this successful marriage that will happen soon." Ki-Tae stands up "That's right mother Juri I hope you have the best life with this man here present. Cheers," they all say cheers and start drinking Yoongi drank the whole thing to calm himself down from hurting Ki-Tae because of what he said.

The pill quickly did its affect "Oh my, Yoongi you seem tired Juri go take him to your room so he can rest." She starts holding onto him "No I'm fine really" he pushes Juri away "Oh okay but still Juri give him a tour of the house." They left the table and she took him to his room Yoongi's eyes were slowly closing. "What's happening?" Juri lays him down in her bed and started caressing his hair "Nothing just go to sleep you're tired." He tried to stay awake "Don't you dare hurt Y/n" was the last thing he said within seconds he was unconscious.

"How can you think about her when you are going unconscious" she got upset that even if he might get hurt his priority was you. Her mother walks in "Now that's how you keep a man now go on with your plan be careful out there." Juri hugs her and then gets his phone she sent a message to you.

You finished showering you lay on your bed and started watching tv when your phone dinged. You stand up and go check you see a message from Yoongi. It said to meet you somewhere so you put on your hoodie and go. "Mom dad I'll be back" they stop you "Y/n it's late" you hug them "I'll be okay I'll be with Yoongi" they hug you one last time "Okay be careful" you then leave you wore some sweats and a hoodie so you weren't cold.

You reach the park but there was no one you then took out your phone and started texting him. He quickly responded I'm behind you so you were turning around but someone covered your mouth with a piece of cloth contaminated with something that you passed out in their arms. "Bingo get her in the car." Ki-Tae put you in and got on Juri started driving. He started caressing your face.

"Don't do anything to her yet you'll do your thing later when I'm not there okay" he was glad he would be able to finally have you to himself. They quickly arrive at a place no cars were passing nor people walking well who would be outside of the city. You slowly started to regain your consciousness and open your eyes. "Oh look she's awake," Juri says and drags you out of the car."

"What are you two doing?" She grabs you by the hair "This is for trying to steal my fiancé" she slaps you "This is for kissing him" she kicks you and continued to beat you up. "This is for plain existing" Ki-Tae holds her back "Hey you're going overboard." You couldn't feel your body everything was numb and you were bleeding.

"Yoongi" she starts laughing "Look at that she still calls him. Y/n Yoongi ordered me to do this." You slowly were losing yourself "You're lying" you whisper. "I'm not here listen I recorded it for you." She played the recording and you couldn't stop crying the words that came out of his mouth hurt you.

"He doesn't love you if not he would've been here for you. Well, I'm done here Ki-Tae do your thing." He grabbed you and started removing your hoodie.