2⃞5⃞

You went to the library to return a book "Okay Y/n you're all set good luck on finals" the librarian said she already knew you by the number of times you would come and study. "Thank you" you walk to the exit. "Hey" you didn't mind looking back since you probably it was someone calling their friend "Yah" you look back "Are you talking to me?" She scoffs and approaches you with her two friends beside her "You're really rude Y/n" she plays with your hair.

You step back "Show some respect," she says and you smile finding it embarrassing people were starting to pass. She saw you looking at the other people she was glad you were distracted so she swung ready to slap you but you grab her hand. Her friends were at first laughing until you stopped her. "You want respect yet look at you acting like a child we're not little kids anymore Juri" you let her go.

That didn't stop her she was practically running behind you to catch up to you and grab you but you move to the side making her fall to the ground "You really don't change" you continue to walk and see Yoongi you simply smile and continue heading to class. Juri was happy that Yoongi was going to her but in reality, he was going to the library she extended her arm thinking he would help her up but he just walked by and entered the library.

"That's just sad" someone whispers and her friends pick her up she pushes them "You guys couldn't defend me from her" she avoids everyone's eyes and heads out to make a call. You take a seat waiting for everyone to come in someone sat next to you and you got all happy thinking it was Miri when your smile drops. "Hey there," you take out your binder "Are you going to ignore me?" you nod "Yes you see what you caused now Juri is attacking me out of nowhere."

"I'll talk to her" you hum "Yeah like if she'll listen to you. Why are you here we don't have class together?" He smirks and loved seeing you concentrate on your work. You started reviewing your notes to not see him but he was leaning in "You know you're pretty" you look at him and he moves back and clears his throat. You see his ears turning red and look away.

"What do you want Yoongi?" He rests his head on his hand "That's simple I want you. Do you know what I would do for you?" your heart was beating quickly as if you could hear it. Everyone was coming in now and he checked the time "I'll see you later sweetheart" he pats your head and leaves. You were smiling until you remember and froze. Sweetheart had bad memories you never wanted to hear that again not caring if it came from him.

"Y/n are you okay?" Miri was now beside you she saw as she entered the class that you seemed down. She quickly went to you and had called your name a lot of times but you couldn't hear you revived those haunting times. She rubbed your shoulder and you flinch "Hey you're okay I'm here."

"Huh yes, I'm okay ready for today's finals?" She was worried but decided to cheer you up so she talked about something else. There was going to be a field trip after finals were over where the students would go to the beach and stay at the hotels there. It was a reward to demonstrate that after hard work there is something fun. She convinced you to come and you were now looking forward to it.

After the class was over your whole energy was drained when the teacher passed the test your brain went blank luckily you finished on time there were still more finals to come for other classes but so far you were done with one. Just hoping you did well. Once stepping out of the class Miri hugged you tightly "We did it Y/n!" She cheers until she stops and starts crying "We still have more other classes to go" you laughed and Jae came right on time. He comforted her "I'll get going," you say and leave not wanting to third wheel like you always do.

Yoongi was quickly packing up ready to wait for you outside "Yoongi where are you going aren't you eating with us?" His friend asks and he apologizes "No I have something to do" his friend already knew about you so he said it was okay. Yoongi quickly headed out when he saw a bunch of people surrounding two people he didn't care at first until he heard your name. "Excuse me" people moved so he could pass he saw you.

His eyes widened Juri's friends approached him "Aren't you gonna stop Y/n at this rate Juri might end up in the hospital. Please stop her" he just felt proud. No one was really trying to help you were winning mostly everyone hated Juri because she was always causing trouble. "No why would I stop her she deserves it. Anyways where are Y/n's belongings I'll carry them?" He asks and someone's who was holding your things hands it to him.

"Y/n please I'm sorry" Juri lets out with a cry you get off her "Don't ever do that again I'm not letting what happened in the past happen again" you see Yoongi with your things you sigh and walk over to him. You didn't want to really see him he hands you your bag and phone. "Thank you" you walk away some of Juri's friends picked her up they were calling Yoongi to help but he instead went running after you.

"Please just leave me alone" but he didn't stop following you because instead of going home you were going to the library again. "Y/n" he calls you but you continued studying ignoring him. He was the reason for everything now Juri just randomly slaps you and makes a whole scene but this time you defended yourself so things would be different. With exams coming you were really stressed and all this new drama was irritating you.

You started to think how in one day many things can go wrong how was it even possible. "Are you okay do you need anything?" Your phone was ringing and see it's Miri but didn't answer later it was Jae. "Yeah I do can you just leave I was doing well but now look at it go downhill. Why do you keep interfering" you were mad that you didn't realize you were taking it out on him. You started feeling light-headed and you blackout all you could hear was him calling your name until you heard nothing else and it's just pitch black.